Darkstar went to the store today, to purchase himself some tasty, wholesome milk.....

lol

ha ha

Hey Mikey, I’m takin’ the IS250 in for some service tomorrow and gettin’ a RX loaner (ultimate mom-mobile) so tomorrow evening I’ll pick up the headers/x-pipe and vararam. I’ll have my boys in shipping get 'em out and on their way tomorrow or Thurs at the latest. Make sure to email me your shipping address.

-TJ

:bowdown:

consider it done.

Mad, mad props. :bowdown:

LS6 intake manifold has been delivered!!!

Nice! Now quit fucking around and go put it on

I’ll be at 1st Try sometime next week! Whitey doesn’t stand a chance!

Oh come on Mikey… its not a LS7 Z06 :slight_smile:

Good deal buddy! … Good luck with everything … def. a sick car :blue:

LS7 Z06 = 505hp

With these mods, I should be putting down ~ 400-410 at the crank.

Heads/cam can easily make up that difference, or a 100 shot. :naughty:

Either way, Whitey is still a bitch.

How do the autotragic’s hold up to power in those things?

Holy Benchracing batman!!!

Its a Chevy 350. Who cares if it blows up. Not like there arent 11ty billion trannys that will hold infinity HP that will bolt right up to it.

I’m sorry, I don’t recall asking for your fucking opinion. Maybe you can use your pull at UPS to get someone to ship you a fucking clue, and/or a healthy dose of heterosexuality.

Or maybe I can locate those kooks headers going to a certain Mike Knapp and have them accidently ran over by a truck? :eek3:

Now thats not even cool … :sadwavey: headers

chevy 350 huh

So, we line’n em up?

346 mikey. Because of the rear mounted trans there’s really only one option for an auto trans in a C5 'vette, and that is the 4L60E that’s in there. They can be built w/ many upgraded internals and can take a lot of power when done right, but in stock form they aren’t super-duper. In fact you might want to have 1st try throw a mondo-big trans cooler on there while you’re at it. You should be fine at the power level you’re going to be at, especially since you’re not going to be non-stop racing it. But heat is the ultimate enemy of the '60E.

-TJ

or i could have my wife miss load them or have sammy take them out of the building!!:bowrofl:

fuck yeah son. I don’t play.

:ugh2:

I expected much more.

you’re such a faggot. With your “facts” and “knowledge”. :blah: