Darn postal service!

So I mailed some bills yesterday and only put on $.39 stamps…i forgot they raised the price to $.41, does anyone know what will happen to my bills? Will they deliver them or send them back to me, or throw them out?

If they send them back I will laugh…they wont deliver them because postage was not enough but they will pay the mail man to bring them back??? They should just deliver them!

Anyway…does anyone know?

they will be sent back to you

I’ve sent shit recently with 37 cent stamps and they got delivered no problem.

Thanks…thats :gay: why not just deliver them!

because it costs $0.41 not $0.39

Fourty-nine is not fifty!

you do realize that it wont make it past the local post office… and they only re deliver them when they bring you more mail… it doesnt cost them anything more

they will instantly shred them at the post office

You’re going to get arrested for mail fraud.

sometimes they will give you a grace period…i am not sure if that apply for this time…also when they return to you you can not use the 39cent stamp again…you got to attach new 41cents worth of stamp…

but .99999… = 1

I now have to measure each of the 100 or so packages I send out per month, to do the online shipping.:mad: Plus they raised their rates. USPS FTL!

The post master general is going to send you to Iraq. Read the fine print on a stamp. It’s under the glue. You have to lick for a long time to get to it.

Online bill pay FTW.

:smash2:

You’ll just need to purchase the $.02 stamps to affix with you $.39 stamp to make it $.41, it happens. My mom had to buy a ton of $.02’ers because she had alot of stamps for our business.

A firing sqaud will promptly show up at your door and you will be executed for your failure to comply with the Nazi that is the Post Master General.

If by some change you survive the firing squad, you will be put on a cross and paraded through town with people throwing their .02 at you (no pun intended)

God Be With You.

they sent back a thing my my girlfriend had to send to her grad school in arizona.

I was pissed for forgetting about the rate hike. All over two cents.

Usually the postal service gives a grace period when the stamp prices change. This will likely be the same kind of situation.