Dave and Busters review

ahahah i still have drunken pics of dennis and desmond playing ddr from that one wild night in canada!!! lol

I have to go there this weekend. They have this Pecan Chicken Salad that is the shit. I’ve been craving it for months.

Yeah i went there yesterday VIP stylez free drinks,food and games . There was sooooo many hot girls there. Ill be there alot for shO

i’ll be sure to park far away if/when i go so nobody can see my held-together-by-electrical-tape interior…

:shrug: hey at least its runnin now…

yea, they have something like 2 billion tvs… give or take

bro, how old are you? im curious.

20 why

well i was curious because you say there were so many hot girls there.

:eyebrow:

^^meaning - he must be a young kid.

F355 games 4L

:eyebrow:

Oh right. I didn’t know you had to be young to like hot girls.:slight_smile:

Since we are on the subject how old are you?

nah, but its not a main attraction anymore. atleast not for me… i go out to get away from women. lol

new titty bar>* for the bills game

Yeah not like I can say much. I am engaged so its all off limits for me.

Hope to go there tonight, when you guys went was it super busy or will i be able to get a seat within 30 mins?

im not worried about off limits, but i do enjoy the company of men… i like people that make logical decision, and dont get mad at me because i dont pay attention to them (don is the only exception :slight_smile: )

kinda busy for lunch, but i think they will be packed for the next couple months around dinner time. but they do have a ton of seating, so you might get lucky.

Wow…we have much to discuss…

lol… sounds like a love cconnection.

How do I get in on the man love? Bring receipt of engagement ring… :wink:

lol