dave(articzap) and i are home from wyotech..

…for thanksgiving. anybody want to get together? mighty maybe? whats this i hear about gymnast(y)ics?

let me know

yeah id like to meet up with you guys…havent seen ya in a while. saturday night is good for me. i think i have stuff going on friday?

Why don’t you come out tonight? Gimme a call later

you go to wyotech? what you in 4?

im taking auto. tech then going to drivetrain/chassis and then moving onto to high performance engine/chassis fab. and finishing off with street rod. so i can be taught how to paint right, so my roof/bumper doesnt look like anna nicoles side.

and after i get out of wyotech i am taking an engine cert. program through powerhouse performance where i will be a cert. engine builder/ technician

dave is in collision refinishing. and will be taking h/p/e+chassis fab. with me when he is done with collision.

i also have strep/flu currently, so until i feel a little bit better i dont really want to get anyone else sick

Why hasn’t Dave chimed in yet, and if your sick I don’t see any gymnastics in your future. And Mighty in the cold is a good idea too when your sick.

yeah, going to a meet is a must well im home…i also plan on taking some kind of tuning and more advanced engine building coruse too. wats everyone doin tonight at 8ish or something?

Edit: cuz i just got up justin. u think id come home and not party till like 5 am lol

nice im in ohio tech, every gets it confused wit wyotech lol im in for powersports dirtbike wheelers, sled PWCs if its a off road toy i fix and work on it lol

i have a buddy there maybe you know him but hes in for auto body.

i just might know him…name? pm it if you want.

I’m going to ohio tech in July, how are the classes and what are you taking?

the classes are decent im going for PSI (power sports ) some teachers a good some are dicks over all its good im pleased

thats cool, im goin for auto/diesel and alternative fuel, the school seems real nice, me and some of my friends are going.

do you know where you are stayin yet? like witch apt place? if you could refer regency im there but its a nice part of town school is 20 mins from here and the mall is a around the block hit me up when you get down here

you on myspace? the kid is in my top 8 my link is
http://www.myspace.com/54752080

even tho myspace is kinda gay but its something to do thats cooler than e-mail ha

were not sure yet, we checked out regency, it was pretty nice. we might get a few other people and rent a 4 bedroom house. we saw one in the paper for i think 800 a month.

onestly thats the best way to go the rules are gay

yeah i was thinking the same, i heard that the rules are pretty gay

yea no one in the aprt after midnight period
no smoking or drinking period
if the music can be heard out side the door its to loud witch is gay i can hear ppl talk outside there doors
no more than 1 visitor per person
rent a cop is gay and bi polar
monthly inspections fail twice your out
its gay but im in for a year and the lease is a year so w/e i can party elese where my neighbor is a crack haggered hooker of some sort and we are at the end shes cool never bothers us we still crank music only been bothered once but that was cuz we where rearangin dropin stuff witch was semi understanble