Day Ban

I have a serious problem. No matter what I have going on at work I ALWAYS WASTE WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON NYSPEED. WTF I HAVE NO WILL POWER IT ALWAYS SUCKS ME IN DURING WORK…

Is it possible to do a permanent day ban but still access the site after 5 pm (biggggg lol:picard::picard::picard:)… or should I just suck it up and get some fucking will power.

But seriously… if it is possible…
:picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::fail::fail::fail::fail::fail:

Fail.

Chop off your hands so you can’t go on NYspeed…

fuuuuuck I suck.

so no?

Ummm…guess what champ…its called self control.

Obama isn’t president yet…he cant save your world for you…you will just have to suck it up and say NO to NYSPEED during work hours.

You’re not your fucking khaki’s

lol

I know alot of you day crew guys spend too much time on here…

Yes…but we are uber cool and ultra productive when we are not

self control it is…

but can a mod do me a favor and give me a ban until friday. I need it.

newman… if you want to grab that calculator this week my # is in the pm’s.

see everyone next week :hay:

one more for good measure
:picard:

Nope, but it’s for your own good. Banning you rather than holding you accountable to your own will would be doing you a disservice.

But I know what you mean.

The best thing is to not let yourself log on in the morning. Once you post a couple of times you come back to see if anyone responded to your posts. You literally get caught up in a conversation.

So the best route is to avoid starting conversations when you’ve got better things to be doing.

I should take my own advice. :lol: :

Call Fry’s mom bad names…he’ll ban you.

ban his work ip.

lol it just sucks me in every morning

then I post in a few threads

then I find myself checking them every half a fucking hr it seems like:roflpicard:

I don’t want to she’s too good to me…:fry:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/login.php?do=logout&logouthash=1231270974-61607f1c66bda9c57bcf383c2e30578625e6bca3

There ya go!

Control yourself.

Only ban you can get yourself aren’t the voluntary kinds.