DC gun ban

hence my first line…

Cause they have some Justices in office that actually read the Constitution with the founder’s thoughts on the matter and not make up shit for their personal desires…

The 2nd Amendment is very clear on the subject: United States Constitution’s Bill of Rights declares a well-regulated militia as “being necessary to the security of a free State” and prohibits infringement of “the right of the people to keep and bear arms.” Only politicians could try to twist the meaning of the Amendment. The government should fear it’s people, since it keeps them from trying to take complete control of our daily lives.

They meant “Everyone is the militia” when they wrote that. If there’s one thing I would do if I could time travel is go to the hall and say.

Please don’t say militia in that Amendment. Just say the “American citizens”. It will solve many problems later, trust me on it.

this decision will be huge. we need a precedent set for future rulings. if the ban is ruled unconstitutional i think that would be the end all for gun laws(not conceal laws). sanfran just recently tried to ban handguns within city limits but that was ruled against. i can’t remember the exact details

now for ammunition laws? i bet that’s what pro control will go after next

anyone that gets the NRA gun rag would know what I’m talking about

You’re right, this will be huge…I hope they uphold the 2nd amendment and repeal the 1934 NFA as a result.

Then we could have all the cool stuff.
:bigthumb: