DC Project

so my wife bought a dc and wants to do the ITR front end…Where is a decent place to get the parts for this project and what kind of fab work has to be done :ahh

GSR FTW!

http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc2000search.cgi?what=page&item=40005

I found this it says for 95-01 but im pretty sure it will work on a 94?

probably got the year wrong is my guess. should fit. ask swain… hes swainkow or w.e on here he had his itr front on for a while.

Shit i forgot he did that. Im pretty sure it dosnt matter but hopefully he chimes in here soon

i just texted him… and hes got internet on his phone so hopefully lol

Yes 94-01.

Since I bought Swain’s ITR front and the white DC he picked up off Jeremiah. I should be able to help you out on what you need to know.

You will need pretty much the entire front clip (hood, fenders, lights, and rad support). You can get away with just swapping the upper T-bar on the support though. Other then that, it’s a bolt on swap.

As for getting parts. Japan Star has a few of the front ends in stock for around $800-$900 I believe. You may also be better off on H Motors or ebay. And yes 94-01 is all the same chassis wise.

Thanks for the help…Im prob ordering from HMO here soon…My car comes first lol…Are the Front ends at japan star in decent shape?

Build thread!! lets see it :lol

Never looked at them there. But there body panels, just make sure there straight. No need for a compression test.

Nope not going threw that again lol. Ya ill have my buddy check the body panels before it gets bought

i knew u were gonna make her get a teg :rofl gotta hit me up when u get back dude, and be fucking safe over there

Ya will do and shits been getting nuts over here latly…Elections are comming Car bombs like everyday

UPDATE…The car will be done this week ended up picking up a front end from japanstar…ill post pics as soon as i have them

What did the front end run you? Did they actually have everything you needed?

I need a hood, headlight, and support. Just haven’t gone there yet.

1000 with the black housing lights and the wing…everything was in good shape aswell.

And its done…sorry for the shitty cell phone pics

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8602/20246256540081565687566.jpg

Looks great! I love the color. Did you swap the entire support out or just the upper T-Bar?