DC Project

To be honest im not sure ill ask…im in iraq so i just payed lol

But now i would like to get my hands on a GSR motor and ECU along with some other small goodies

I’ve got a GSR head for sale.

the entire support was swapped. dave and i finished up the wiring and panel alignment last night. car looks awesome. first jdm front dc ive seen in the pard blue green pearl. and forget the gsr motor. get a 97 spec itr motor. they can be had for a super reasonable price. and its a b16 style head, hand ported. gsr is bunnsss

Id like to get a complete motor if i can. Thanks though

Wow that does look damn good. I love the color!

thanks for the info seamus and the complements guys shit i cant wait to see it when i get home

Looks great!

Wow that looks great in that color. I just wish the vent things were still black. Awesome none the less man.

Thanks lance…Ill have to have someone get some quality pics of it here soon…any suggestions?

Nice looking front end! :thumb

da fuck happened to the front plate?

Mandy’s front end (…i mean car :shifty) Looks great!

This is why

Two days after she bought it this happened so i had to push my car aside for amonth to do her front end, Wasnt going to fix it just to do the front end in acouple months.

Every Integra seems to get front end damage…

Every Integra! I think they were short on stopping power or something. Its the same with GTPs too. LoL

Girl driver > blame it on the brakes. :lol

GL with it!

Dude everyyyyyyyyyy Integra sees a front end collision at one point or another. Seriously. I cant name enough people who smashed theirs up including me and my gf’s. lolz

here you go. just got around to uploading these off my phone. enjoy :slight_smile:

wow i miss my old car… it suck it got wrecked… but deff looks good with the nose conversion

So come to find out all the rear brake lines were trashed so those were just replaced along with the fuel lines…Seamus thanks for the pics

car def looks sweet! love the jdm front!