hi everyone

:R hello everyone:R

I just thought its would be nice to join a community like TNC. i bought my 95 240sx about six months ago and and i think its going to be agreat project for next summer:C
i hope o learn alot from everyone here:drivin :R

Hey welcome to the site!

good luck on ur project

Welcome
Don’t let this go like most projects.
Person starts a project, tears the car apart, realizes the cost or loses site of the end result for some other reason. Shortly after the car ends up Kijiji or For Sale Boards as, “A great project car, just not enough time to complete it”

Other than that, we can always find someone here to help you with your project problems. Enjoy

^^^ very true…welcome, enjoy the forums :slight_smile:

choki or zenki ?

Don’t claim it to be a project car either to impress people. I learned that quickly you want to be big on the site, everyone stare at your car. Well I had a 95 240SX with turbo bits and pieces, intercooler everything lying around only to realize after the hype that my car would be the talk of SON for a week that I couldn’t afford it.

Make the car to what you want man and I can’t wait to see ya at the meets, welcome :slight_smile:

Nothing is done to the car yet it’s completely stock, my plan is to save money during winter and use it on the car in summer, starting next summer. thanx for your advise and support guys.:drivin :C

what are u retarded? he said 95…

flippin READ!

im not a ****ing 240 nerd like you bus boy.

Hey go easy on the guy we passed that 240 stage awhile ago now we just know R32,R33,R34 :smiley:

welcome to the site

welcome to the club.

sounds fun i just got myself another s14. should be fun and ready for next year i hope.

Hey…welcome to the site!!