Dead: Jerry Falwell. R.I.F. (Rest in Flames)

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/05/15/jerry.falwell.ap/index.html

Died alone in his office. Good for him. :tup:

One of my favorite Falwellisms…

After the September 11, 2001, attacks Falwell said on the 700 Club, “I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say ‘you helped this happen.’”

If “your” god really was so happy with your work, you’d think he would have at least given you that heart attack while someone was around to call for help. :shrug:

REJOICE!!!

doh posted this too lol

cannot stand him in the least, and this has made my day especially after reading about the double murder in the other thread

[quote=“OfficerK,post:3,topic:29325"”]

doh posted this too lol

[/quote]

Yeah, but your’s was the repost.

My postID: 30667
Your Post ID: 30668
:smiley:

Owned haha.

:clap:

Just watched People vs. Larry Flynt again Sunday and wondered what the hell had happened to him, irony.

haha… now we just need to get rid of sharpton!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Goood fucking BYE!

he prolly got to the gates and god was all like ‘dude, you creep me out. go away’

good riddance.

[quote=“ly555is,post:10,topic:29325"”]

he prolly got to the gates and god was all like ‘dude, you creep me out. go away’

[/quote]

LOL

God was like…yeah…we dont want your kind here.

:headbang:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/clap2.gif

I would like to organize a cruise to the cemetary so we can form a line and take turns pissing on his grave

[quote=“Violator,post:15,topic:29325"”]

I would like to organize a cruise to the cemetary so we can form a line and take turns pissing on his grave

[/quote]

im bringing my 83 z28 and doing a steamy fucking burnout instead :tspry:

I wonder if that crazy bitch that protests soldiers funerals will be there at this one yelling and screaming.

:tup: