dead man walking.... he got AIDS :)

you talk talk about this you talk about that…i’ll put the fat knapp on his motherfuckin back. thats what i do best, i do it big like ur breasts, ur a fuckin failure like ur HIV test. but thats what u get suckin on a dick… whats that smell…oh its u smelling a bitch. so stay in ocean city cause it lookin kinda pretty, test ur luck? i’ll have you like paperboy doin the ditty. and dont i find it funny, how fatty mike makes his money. he says its A “POLE” cleaning company, unlike u im a man so aint nobody hummpin me. so keep up the bull shit, cause thats the taste u like on a dick. but lets not forget u like fatty fatty girls, cause theres proof u had to lift that pigs belly to get to her pearl. so see me in the street or we could this shit on wax but before we do…here’s a coupon and take ur fat ass to Rax.

we can do this all night mike, but that you might like mike, but fuckin with the B will get you got by the IKES mike, so stay off deez nuts or leave lookin like some fright night. i can do you like kruger, or make it accidental like luger, better yet i’ll pop ur ass with a saw’d off ruger. I’m really only jokin son, this is pittspeed its all in good fun, but u still need pistol whipped with a handle of a gun. so get the baby wipes and clean out of them drawers… get ready for a knock on your door…its some underage russian whores

-2654658 / 10

LOL@ the white man rap-off!!! *****

ur weak cutty… give it up

I need it typed in individual lines. I lose track of the beat when it’s all one paragraph.

it dont matter. fat boy can have a nice 10 days off courtesy of urs truly.

That shit was definitely weak.

-1,000,000/10

If it wasnt in e-fighting, I would lock it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/twincamz1320/miketub.jpg

:rofl:

:rofl: Please tell me that isn’t a battle rap on a web forum.

What the fuck is next? You going to have a stupid friend with a nickname after a type of cheese shoot himself in the foot?

I think 50 should be a lot more concerned about Cutty selling more records than him than Kanye :kekegay:

X1000000000001

all bad comments from the cutty hating commitee. what weight does critism from people that already hate me hold…none.

he got what he wanted from me… a reaction. i gave u all what u wanted. me to do something stupid like make up a rap and post it.

:rofl:/:ugh: