attn: pittspeed

if everyone will chill the fuck out and stop being little whinny babies and giant pricks and shit talkers and compulsive liars and wiggers and drama queens and know-it-alls and backstabbers and otherwise unproductive asses i will promise to get drunk again and entertain you all with my antics. :bigok:

Originally posted by Cutty
if everyone will chill the fuck out and stop being little whinny babies and giant pricks and shit talkers and compulsive liars and wiggers and drama queens and know-it-alls and backstabbers and otherwise unproductive asses i will promise to get drunk again and entertain you all with my antics. :bigok:

i have been practicing the salt shaker dance :smiley:

x2 to what cutty said but that wont happen

this thread sucks

Originally posted by whitey
this thread sucks
this the word of the Lord…thanks be to God :bowdown:

:bigok:

this the word of the Lord…thanks be to God :bowdown:

:rofl:

this thread sucks
yeah what he said

this thread sucks

yeah really

I must agree with cutty… people are way to up tight and the rest are the too quick to criticize other

i agree because i am the fastest in pitt. so noone can bring it to me me soooooo

lets go.

Originally posted by insight
i agree because i am the fastest in pitt. so noone can bring it to me me soooooo

lets go.
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

lets go.

Can we say big head? :eek3:

Originally posted by Guyndaccord
I must agree with cutty… people are way to up tight and the rest are the too quick to criticize other

Your an asshole

:smiley:

i am ready

has to be a remote street because i am not street legal. i have just a down pipe

i am ready

has to be a remote street because i am not street legal. i have just a down pipe
u want to race drive it to the spot,like i’l drive my!!!:smiley:

lock this

i am not postin here no more

i am going to e fighting

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Pewterss
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

x2

don;t for get to shoot yourself in the head on the way over :rolleyes: