Whiteys formal state of pittspeed, stems from cuttys post

welp, i held out long enough on this… and since i own the place i guess i should speak my mind.

I have been on PSR/Pittspeed for 4 years now and I am used to seeing the same thing happen every winter. People get some cabin fever and they get going on each other. I am not a fan of the way certain members treat each other, I understand you might just get bored and its the internet and all that other BS but like cutty says it gets old after a while.

One thing i know though is that any person on this board would do anything to help out. I like many others have experienced this first hand. Cutty think back when you and your gf broke up. I can say everyone of us on the board was there for ya, cause we all know what its like.

So i ask this, for those that feel they need to be dick heads and just make dumb comments. why not slow it down and make informative comments. And for those that are getting bent out of shape, take a deep breath and just laugh about it.

This is a public forum for people to get together and talk, I try not to enforce to much censorship on it cause then its not public. So lets not let it get to that point…

and those that feel the need to be mean to the new people on the board… lets give them a little more of a chance before you tear into them. remember at one point we were all new members!

Thanks

Whitey

OT should never be taken personal no matter how wrong you are, how dumb someone makes you look, and how retarded you really are

in short take nothing to heart, we are all cool guys here

if you feel yourself getting actually upset, shut down your PC, stand up and get off your PC; you need to unplug yourself and re-join reality

well said
:bowdown: :bowdown:

PSR… :wtc:

PSR had way way more drama than this place does though

PITTspeed > PSR

Whitey > Mexican Chris

Originally posted by thefranchise
OT should never be taken personal no matter how wrong you are, how dumb someone makes you look, and how retarded you really are

if you feel yourself getting actually upset, shut down your PC, stand up and get off your PC; you need to unplug yourself and re-join reality
well spoken MR. MVP!!!:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

& WHITEY:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Originally posted by thefranchise

x2

I was appricative to those who really had something constructive to say to help me out back then. I think you hit my point on the head. Its not fun to get flamed with the same stuff everytime you post. I’m just here to have some fun, BS about cars or the news and meet some people that like cars too.

Originally posted by Cutty
I’m just here to have some fun, BS about cars or the news and meet some people that like cars too.

But you dont come to meets, :confused:

Originally posted by BlkP42E

X2

i haven’t come to any formal meets since last year but i see people here and there. I’ve been busy during the last two meets. I’m hopin for more meets at the track this year. The g-body crew is comming to a meet soon. Me, 6bquick and Bj were just talking about it last night. I may not get to some of the bigger get togehers but here and there i’ve met up with some people, like for example during the summer i met up with roland and jeff out at Rita’s cruise.

Roland was alowed out??
:bsflag:

I guess Im just used to the old PSR drama.

Roland was alowed out??
:bsflag:

:embarass: once every 3 months if I am a good boy.

:angel:

aye

screw meets-- sow up at the races–street or track. thats where the action is

sailor aka vw16vcabby post whoring on mark’s name until they get back

ut oh:

:grouphug: :beer: