[DEAL] BiLT Trackstar Leather Boots / BiLT Trackstar Leather Gloves

Deal, I will be at LVD as long as Kenny and Kyra don’t close on there house this week, if they close tomorrow or Friday I am helping them move. But its not looking to good lol.

So far loving the gloves.

They do have a wrist strap which is tedious and will most likely break (the high end A* don’t have them and Joe Rocket I had, had them and broke).

But for $30 they fit very well, are quite comfortable and should last me about a year without major breakdowns.

Can’t beat that.

Pretty comfortable, I noticed when riding it rubs a little bit on the thumb muscle on the palm. I think it’s the plastic clip of the strap. Other than that, $30 is hard to beat.

Good to hear! :thumbup

Thank you for the heads up Aaron (Rocketpunch).

Did you end up getting anything for yourself?

I was eyeing those boots, I just don’t have the $$ :cry:

Yeah them “bills” aka trackdays are quite annoying when they reoccur monthly :lol

The rest of us poor folks buy $30 gloves and can’t afford trackdays :tongue

Well you get what you pay for with the gloves.

The damn strap has been bothering me for a while and keeps clinging to the inside of the helmet ripping it apart when I try to take them out.

Plus the index finger on the left glove is already ripping through with regular wear and tear.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q26/vovchandr/29427ff9.jpg

It happend to me before, I just email them about the warranty and I got a new pair. That is one down side about gloves with internal seams.

There is a warranty on these things?

I was thinking of just sewing them up and moving on.

Never hurt to ask and emailing them is free.

I did, so far great customer service from cyclegear.

Greg I need the order number. I was looking trough my email and then I realized that you put in the order.

Thanks!

Order Number: 197929

Update:

Cycle gear gets an A++ in my book.

I emailed them asking for the contact information with the brand (Bilt) so I could email the brand about the warranty on their product.

I get an email back saying there is no need and they will take care of it. Next thing I know I have a replacement pair of gloves show up at my door this morning because of the defective pair pictured above. No hassle, quick communication and definite satisfaction from the vendor. I’m in awe. :wow

It’s not the first time I’ve bought stuff from them but after this, I’m quite reinforced to check them as my first place for parts and deals.

Good to hear that Vlad! Always nice to hear about great customer service, seems hard to come by these days, most companies try to find loopholes instead of helping out there customers.

That’s great

LOL, NICEZZ!

thats some good customer service