[DEAL] BiLT Trackstar Leather Boots / BiLT Trackstar Leather Gloves

Found these gear on sale until 4/30/11. For those who are looking.

Not affiliated with cyclegear in anyway, just wanted to share. Enjoy!

BiLT Trackstar Leather Boots: $70 Shipped (was $140) - LINK

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/5386/bilttrackstarbootswhtlg.jpg

Ultra-tough, yet superbly priced. Provides excellent protection and ventilation, yet is functional enough for everyday use.

All the features you demand, at a price that keeps your wallet fat and happy. Engineered for discriminating riders, who know great value when they see it.

Features and Benefits

Airflow leather upper
Oil resistant rubber sole with stepped heel
Airflow inner lining
Reinforced shin and heel
Molded ankle guard
Changeable toe slider
Rubber molded gear change patch
Cycle Gear exclusive 

BiLT Trackstar Leather Gloves: $30 (was $60) - LINK

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6638/bilttrackstarglovesredm.jpg

Ultra-tough, yet superbly priced. Provides excellent protection and ventilation, yet is functional enough for everyday use.

Pro-level performance at a down to earth price. Includes features often seen on premium-priced gloves.

Features and Benefits

High quality supple leather
Pre-curved sport fit
Full leather palm with overlays
Unlined for a closer fit
Velcro cuff tab
Molded carbon weave knuckle
Split detail knuckle with leather stretch panels
External seam overlay with memory foam
Leather finger overlays with memory foam

Ordering those boots and possibly gloves this week, thanks!

Anyone know if this is a decent buy or the quality of these? They seem to be the cheapest boot around and i currently ride in work boots so i guess there definitely an upgrade but i dont want to be replacing these in 6 months…Also are the gloves and boots suitable for everyday street riding? Id like somthing thats comfortable but protective in the event of a crash. Thanks guys!

Not going for boots as I <3 my Sidis but a gauntlet glove for $30? Sold.

I pay about $100 a pair for Joe rocket, A* and others and they all get destroyed after 2 years of wear and tear so might as well go cheap this time.

Yea that’s a serious deal for gloves and even though I might not use them this year gloves wear quick like you said, but I dont have boots yet and was planning on getting a pair this year and how can I pass that offer haha.

Can’t really comment on the quality as I have no experience with them. Pricewise, IMO, they are pretty decent. Both are suitable for street rides but if you plan to walk a lot on those boots, they might not work for you.

I was going to say the same thing.

Typically cheap(er) boots will give you proper protection, but if you want high quality and comfort that’s where the high end $$$ will come in. I can and do walk all day in my Sidi’s without ever being bothered by the fact that they are bike boots.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4143gGjd3iL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Edit: Judging by the reviews on the site they seem actually rather decent especially for the price.

Anybody order anything yet?

If we batch two orders it’s free shipping. I just need the gloves from that site.

Will those gauntlet gloves meet approval at a track day? I need a pair and the black ones look decent enough. I’d go in with you if we get free shipping $30 is less than what I spent on my wrist length gloves.

I personally don’t see why they wouldn’t.

PM Rocketpunch and see if knows more info on that than I do.

Otherwise order up a set for me as well (black Med) and I’ll stop in and give you cash when they come in.

grr orders only over $69 free

We need moar $$$s

To be honest, most trackday tech is a joke. The only gear they actually check is helmet if they specifically requires Snell certification.

The whole point of the “gauntlet” type glove requirement is so you don’t have any skin exposed between your glove and your jacket so that if you fall that part of you body won’t turn into ground beef.

In short, I am sure that should work for trackdays and even racing.

Two of these? :rofl

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=5000&L2=2&L3=112&L4=113&item=MQU_MIT-058

:lol

let me look around see what else there is

Well I was going to order the boots and gloves if you tool bags can give me money I will put it on my card.

Why not add like oil filter or motor oil? You are going to need it anyway.

Idk when the deal ends but I’m sure I can give you $30 sunday.

Can’t speak for :vlad

Goes til the end of the month.

Ill give you the money as soon as I can meet up with you.

Sunday sounds good.

I just want it ordered before they are backordered.

Let’s do it up!

Medium black for me as well