Deal on BowFlex Select Tech Dumbells

Right now if you go to the bowflex website you can get the lighter select tech dumbells plus a stand for 279 plus tax and free shipping. I just bought it and it came out to 301.

I’ve actually heard not so good things about these dumbells before, but everything else i hear about bowflex is positive so i’m hoping that they are pretty good as quick adjust dumbells go (for which there are several other options).

This is good for me because i’m starting P90X for the first time soon and i don’t have any dumbells. I really didn’t want to go with adjustable set with collars, even though that is by far much cheaper. This was only about 60 more then another set i was going to pull the trigger on that was only 5-25 (bowflex set goes from 5-52.5). So at this price point its a much more competitive option, plus the more I thought about it the more i really liked the idea of saving space not having a permenant home just yet.

send them back… ill sell you the exact same set for $150…

stand included?

yes, the rubber things that the weights sit in when you adjust the weight?

na, there is like a stand that brings it up to waste level. I’m sure there are a million other ways to accomplish that tho. retails for 140

oh… i dont have the stand, just the dumbells and the rubber thing that the weights sit in when you adjust the weight…

bought em at my store for $50 and just dont like them… Too wierd feeling and doesnt feel like im lifting a dumbbell cuz its like… plastic lolol

Dave You still got them? I’d like to check them out if u still wanna sell them

Yeah i heard mixed reviews. IDK hope they just work as advertised. Could see plastic feeling weird but wtf, resistance is resistance

yep, still got em… ill take a pic and post them here tonite to make sure were talking about the same ones… if so you can come check em out, ill take them from my house and bring em to my store.

Ok cool. My next day off is sunday

is it the lighter ones or the heavy ones (heavy goes up to 90lbs i think)

think it goes up to like 60 or 65

Dude just look at Craigslist. Bowflex stuff is on there all the time. I got a Bowflex extreme gym on there lightly used (probably like most used gym equipment) for $175. They are $1000 plus new. When shopping for that I saw plenty of the weight systems you’re talking about.

only saw the stand locally and the guy wants 100 bucks lol