Dealerships with bad credit no co-signer

i would love to find a camaro/firebird/TA for cheap as long as it runs and is inspected and isn’t junk something that i can drive for awhile til i get another car then turn into a project. don’t care what year like them all.:bowrofl:

If your credit is ass bad as you suggest, I would stay away from a project car for now and get your shit together. Not sure how old you are but at some point you will finally figure out your priorities and a project car will mostly end up pretty far down on that list.

I wanna start a project but with the wedding and house shopping it just isn’t in the cards right now.

why dont you sink the $1,000 into THE CAR YOU HAVE. :ugh:

$8,000 in labor to diagnose a bad valve? :ugh:

You should just do the ls V-tech swap like you said in your signature. :hs:

fix the car you have and build your credit. i wouldn’t even bother with an ls-vtec if you can’t afford to have one car that runs well.

Look, if you’re not rich, WTF are looking at a $300/month loan at 21%? Haven’t you learned your lesson with bad credit? How do you fix bad credit with more debt? Even if you find a bank dumb enough to loan you moeny, how are you going to afford maintenance on a more expensive vehicle, let alone mod it.

You’ve survived with a broken car, or no car. Tough it out a bit more, save your pennies, and buy something in better shape that won’t drag your financial history through the mud.

You sound like the perfect candidate for public transportation.

first of all i said that i want to find one to DRIVE as a daily driver and then later down the road when i have a little more money to get another car use it as a progect car. PROJECT CAR MEANS SITTING IN A GARAGE AND WORKING ON IT LITTLE AT A TIME NOT OVERNIGHT. As far as the payments of 300 a month and me not being rich, no im not rich, yes i can afford 300 a month car payment. My credit is ass bad cause i have 30,000 in hospital bills if not more from when i was younger and rode bmx/street/vert and didn’t care about bills. As far as the car that i have now im tired of it i have WAY to much money into it allready i bought it for 500 bucks and got 1500 into it if not more, Ireally don’t feel like putting more money into it cause it has rust holes and has 180,xxx miles on it. Also i do believe that i said that i was going to save up money to buy a good car. As of right now i have $1,300 towards a new car and every week that goes by i will have an additional 250-300 to add to that savings…Soooo i should have a descent car pretty shortly. OH AND FUCK PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION ID RATHER WALK.

parts, labor, sending the head out to be checked yada yada yada…y am i explaining this i didn’t set the price the baierls did.

actually…the T kicks ass to take it into work. the stop is about a block from my house and drops me off about a block from where i work. beats the shit out of driving/traffic any day.

where i live the bus stops like a mile away and it doesn’t go anywhere near where i work

Rob - Burnyyyd has a 1992 bonnevill with like 40K on it…check the classifieds. That would probably be your best bet.

S.L.E…shoe leather express.

There are tons of deals out there for $1000 and less, you just have to do a little research and find one.

jack-i sent him a message im waiting for a reply i told him to send me pics of the car and i will give $1,000 cash tomorrow still waiting for a reply.

Did you try Cars & Credit up near Butler on Route 8. I thought they did a “buy here”, “pay here” deal. And they have decent cars up there.

nope don’t go up that way much anymore since the neon got wrecked.

you have to be the stupidest newbie I’ve seen in a long time.

y am i stupid? WTF did i do or say to give you the ASSumption that i was stupid. i don’t appreciate you saying that im stupid, and i don’t know why your being a dick, maybe thats just you naturally i don’t know, but if you don’t like me or don’t believe what i am saying the don’t talk to me.

oh, I dont know… every post in this thread?