dear fucking god

can someone send me a working copy of windows 98 for christ sakes… 150 bux for teh full version of win 98 haha yeah right… fuck microsoft… i think we should kill bill gates and the crucify his dead ass over the microsoft headquarters.

:eek:

ps ill send it back with 10 bucks :smiley:

i got a few copies

Just download it off of kazaa or something. I’ve gotten a working xp and office xp off kazaa.

If you hate microsoft, download linux.

linux that much harder to use? im not a computer person… and showtime lemme know if your serious… all my copies dont work and 95 wont work cause my hard drive is to big :frowning:

i’m serious…i got a copy right here…how you want me to get it to you
I’m in oakland…you close by?

linux used to be hard but it isn’t that bad anymore. It’s a little more involved than microsoft, but it a pretty damn good os.

can you mail it… im like a hour or so from oakland and kinda busy today … ill send it back with 10 plus shipping :slight_smile:

whats the address…i’ll mail it to you today

sweet sent you a pm … the cd does work right? and it is the full copy correct. just dont wanna waste your time or mine. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
all my copies dont work and 95 wont work cause my hard drive is to big :frowning:

the 98 CD isn’t bootable…so you got a boot disk right?
I’m assuming your wiping it clean and starting from scratch, and will need to reformat the hardrive…set partitions etc…

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
sweet sent you a pm … the cd does work right? and it is the full copy correct. just dont wanna waste your time or mine. :slight_smile:

yeah its a full working copy

http://www.pitt.edu/~jssst37/html/cd.jpg

im putting it on a brand new hard drive… and i have the boot disk for it… anything else i should know?

got your address…i’ll send it off this afternoon

you should be all set

mail bomb:tounge:

sweet thx man

btw thats second edition 98… won’t work if you have windows installed…

i have whatever you want… shoot me a pm… i now work downtown.