Dear man walking this morning @ Union and Wehrle at 7:25am

Im sorry

LOL I feal so bad but I could not stop laughing for at least 20 min

Sooo I was driving and there was a pond on the road in the right lane I had no where to go but just hit that pond at about 40mph and there was a older guy walking on the sidewalk at the same time … I know I destroyed him… H e did how ever have on rain gear or he could have been just that wet that it looked glossy

Sorry

I read it as Deerman:

that is one small deer

F your edit

Totally soaked a baby in a stroller at the galleria.

in what.

lol

haha. in a salty tidal wave.

draw your own conclusions.

^haha… wait. gross.

don’t worry, that old man probably deserved it, and the baby.

I used to do that purposely to people in high school. There was always a huge puddle near a corner where people would walk back to school from lunch.

Looking back, what a dick move it was. I used to laugh my ass off though.

Local Youth Receives Soaking of Lifetime

OT: FU lady in the black hummer that needed to go 20mph to get to the red light,
in the process driving within 2’ of my handlebar and soaking my ass while I was riding the motorcycle Tuesday.

FEAL

yea I dont like speek engrish

I did this to a guy on Hertle a few years back. The dumbass opened his door just as I drove by. My passenger saw him, and the inside of the door and windshield, get covered in brown slop. :lol:

lol, the best part about this, is that karma’s a bitch.

I’ve done it a plethora, and have had it fascicles.

true story… right?

Did you a favor and washed the salt off.

I have always wanted to do this but never given the chance to…although I have a feeling if I did do it I would feel like crap… :tdown: to you Michael Bruce…