To the person I almost ran over on Millersport this morning...

Hopefully you’re home changing your underwear and realizing what a poor life choice it was to cross a 4 lane 45mph road, nowhere near a light or signal, in the dark, in a torrential rain while wearing dark clothing. I say “person” because by the time I saw you 20 feet from my bumper my brain made the millisecond process priority decision to allocate all it’s resources to swerving and had nothing left to determine your age, race or gender. Basically you became a 4 to 6 foot obstacle in my mind’s consciousness. If you’re reading this, send a donation to WNY SCCA because 8 years in their autocross program is probably the only reason you’re not a greasy spot on the pavement.

Aw c’mon! That would’ve been at least 25 points!

Made me LOL

wasnt me. phew.

Nicely done

The stains didnt come out of the pants, thanks!

Q: Why did the person wearing dark clothing in a torrential rain cross the road?

A: To try not to make it to the other side

thanks JayS with the sic skills, now someone else will hit them. Think of how much paper work you dont have to do now…

Oh snap.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

torrential rain, eh?

gonna assume this was by UB North? it’s shitty out there, no lights

Has to be an asian person… those fuckers dart across the road like deer!

man, people who dont use crosswalks are fucking retarded

about as common in the UB North area, too

North of UB North, just past North Forest. I don’t get rattled behind the wheel very easy anymore but my hands were shaking a bit when I got out of the car at the office.

or dead

lol you almost added 2 seconds to your commute

That could have really sucked, because I am sure some how they would have made it your fault.

People in general need to really think about the situation as far as a person vs a car.

I just burst out laughing at my desk reading this. Hahaha

This put into perspective how close you must have been. I had a situation with a girl riding a bike with traffic. I was doing 35mph came up to them, moved as much over as I possibly could with traffic coming at me. The girl suddenly turns her bike (like how someone loses their balance on a bike and swerves) I’ve never cut the car so hard and so quick in my life. I could barely keep the gas even after that and I was shaking like a mother fucker.

:clap: