To the person I almost ran over on Millersport this morning...

I was headed south on transit today, about to turn on to walden.
There must be a news stand box there or something…

A man was looking down at it, and as I started to slow down to make my turn, I saw him stand up, turn around and walk right in to the road… Didn’t even look to see if any traffic was coming. I’m glad I was paying attention, because I had a green and would’ve mowed him down. I just found it so odd how he just strolled right in to my path, and didn’t even look once, even after I slowed down a few feet from him. Obviously he could hear my car… Unless he was deaf. Then he’s even more retarded for not looking.

As I was driving away, I realized he didn’t even buy a newspaper or anything (it may have been a stand that sells cheek or lancaster bee?)

this may be a shot in the dark but i doubt that person is on here

Suicide attempt. Fail

:lol:

Driving down Main st. near UB… God I hate that fucking area. Nothing like an Dumb ass not paying any attention at all bolting across the street. Cross walk was about ohhh 5-10 yards away. He literally took off running across the street and saw my car last second and stopped. It may be a small car, but its still a motorized vehicle thats going to take your ass out. I hate how many people run across the street there and especially on the weekend with all the drunks.

Were you driving a dark green pickup?

[quoteIf you’re reading this, send a donation to WNY SCCA because 8 years in their autocross program is probably the only reason you’re not a greasy spot on the pavement. [/quote]

training prevents crashes. I have not had a close call in a long time. It really rattles your nerves for sure though.

Jay rides a goat to work.

I see what you did there.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

:snky: