Missed connections v. I almost killed you on the skyway

I dont usually post shit like this but theres a possibility the person might be on here and I think they need a wake up call

You- newer bike, not sure of the make or model, but a Harley type copy most likely a Honda or Suzuki, white helmet, white jacket, wearing a backpack, younger white male

Me- Purple Caprice with SS appointments

You were in the left lane following slow moving traffic and I was behind you, the right lane became open and I gave you 10 seconds or so to move over and you did not, I signaled and as I merged into the right lane and began to accelerate you darted right across in front of me with no signal or warning, I hit the brakes hard and the horn

My front bumper missed contacting you by I bet a maxium of 6 inches at 55+ mph

You are very lucky that I was not like most people, dropping my cigarette on the floor (I am a non smoker), texting on my cell phone (I do not have one) or changing a cd (the car has a tape player) because if I was not paying attention I have no doubt I would have hit you hard and most likely killed you

Or if you survived the impact with my car I am pretty sure the tractor trailer behind me would have sent you on your merry way

You continued down camp and into Hamburg but I didnt get a chance to tell you to check your fucking mirrors before you change lanes, thats if you want to live anyways

I hope said rider is ok

^^ exactly. I am glad the OP is OK, and hopefully the motorcycle rider is OK too.

By the look on his face when he realized he almost got hit I believe he is ok but his underwear may be questionable

you asshole, watch for bikes, its not bikesr that cause accidents, its the drivers of the cars around them.

your lucky your mistake didnt hurt the guy !

:stuck_out_tongue:

INB4LOLYOU’REPOOR

i hope that is not a serious statement. i am a biker and i have seen other bikers almost killed becuase they have no respect for the cars around them and always think that the car sees them and will move.

Irresponsibility on both parts causes accidents.

of course it was !

it was difficult to detect sarcasm in his post?

at any rate, glad everyone’s… ok

haha that was one of the 1st things I thought of. No cell phone? On topic: glad you didn’t kill anyone.

no need, I despise them, my gf has one and I am usually around her

I make about 3 phone calls a week, not worth it to me

wait you don’t have a CD player…or a cell phone…and you don’t smoke?

wow you’re lame.

hells yeah I am
my DD is a 94 and I could give a fuck about music in the car honestly