Dear Mr. Riced out Eclipse Owner

You surely did give myself and two co-workers a great chuckle. I’m glad the pants hanging off your knees didn’t trip you up as proceeded to do the quickest turn around when RedSSNA reved his car. I know you were quite jealous of what a 4 cylinder should sound like judging by what looked like some eBay exhaust. Although the cheap exhaust fit the cheap looking body kit, huge wing and ricer tail lights.

Thanks for the laugh.

gay

pics I say. PICS!

Were there for sale signs masking taped to the doors?

Didn’t see the side of the car. Pump was blocking it.

i don’t get it

Probably the same kid that showed up to southgate and offered a race for $100 and then left because he had to go get a drink lmao.

these threads are lame. stupid people are everywhere, we dont need to be reminded.

if i didnt have ne friends i would post about stupid people all th time bcuz then its like i have a excuse 4 not havin ne friends

I agree. Unless these threads have more information, i.e. names, pics, vid, addresses, ssn’s they offer no entertainment value.

BOOOOOOOOORRRRING!

Was it a white eclipse?

Yes.

Sorry for the gay thread. /fail me

yeah ive seen this car a lot lately
always gives me a good chuckle with the nice wing and fully decal’d body

is it a white 97 eclipse???

goodness that thing is a mess.

Thats it I believe.

lol the kid is a drop out at my school he thinks his car is the shit and will try to race anyone… pretty much half of west seneca wants to kick his ass for various reasons

I doubt that.