Civic > Riced Eclipse GT

So I’m driving home from work at 10pm and this kid in a charcoal 2000+ eclipse gt pulls up on my right and speeds past. His girl was riding shotty and I normally would’ve left it alone, but his fart can exhaust made me want to embarass him. We lined up at the light and hes smiling at his girl and revving on me. I waited till the light was about to turn, revved to 4500, dropped it, spun through first but had him through every gear. I should’ve shut down around 60 since he was busses behind me, but he kept trying to catch me so I let up at 80. Nothing too special but it was kinda fun.

lol i raced one the other night. Sounds like the same kid. He was rollin with a white 4 door cavalier with a fart can. By chance did this eclipse have blue neons on underneath? if so it’s the same kid

ahaha yea he did have neons. The best part was I flew past a cop and he didn’t flip his lights but pulled out to follow me. The kid passed the cop just as he was turning out and the neons distracted him from me and he pulled behind the eclipse instead :tup:. That def had me a little nervous.

good kill :slight_smile:

yup that was the same kid who tried showin off to his gf and his buddy in the other car… AHAHAHAHAHAHA he saw my car which looks completely stock besides being lowered and he soon found out that he picked out the wrong cobalt. HAHAHAHAHAHA what a bag of douche! Nice kill man… It’s always nice embarrassing someone in front of their girl

did it atleast sound good, i always loved the way the mitsu 3.0 sounded stock but have never heard one with an exhaust? whats done to your civic to put buses on a 15sec eclipse?

just a jdm gsr swap with minimal bolt ons… I wouldn’t rule out the fact that this kid was the suck at driving either.

ahh godd kill does the jdm gsr make more powa than the 170usdm?

nice i see these kids everywhere racing around in parking lots. Nice kill!

i hate 3g eclipse

the one kid delivers pizzas and they go 3 or 4cars deep to each house lol, if i had 4ricers pull up to my house with my food i would laugh at them and slam the fuckin door in there face, guess he dont need a tip if he can afford to waste all that gas…

well honda claims 180hp on my jdm obd1 but i’m running usdm obd2 now so a little less probably