Eclipse GT > Newer Neon Non SRT-4

SOO… coming home from work today down a certain long road… and the light turns red… and up comes a neon… well he rolls up… rolls his window down and asks me if i want to get smoked. i was like um sure … Vanilla Ice and gangstah passenger K-Fed with their hats cocked sideways and the oh so attractive thug speech going… so i decided to give in… mind you i had the sporttronic so im not that fast with an autotragic manual wannabe…
so light turns green i slam on it… first till 4000 then second till 5 then into 3rd im about 3 or 4 cars on him… i back off… he rolls past and we stop at the next light… rolls down window and says dude do you have nos? or turbo?

sometimes if you hit my gas just right my cold air intake makes my car sound boosted… so anyways i tell him no… i just don’t rev in nuetral and the drop it expecting to launch hard and win…

so thats my lame story… but i won.against gangsters

That line, by itself, justified my reading your story. Otherwise I would have been displeased. Bravo…

YAY!!

lol thanks
im not a fan of kevin federline wannabes …

What the hell were they thinking ?

I swear to god, I would pay like 100 dollars to race one, unspespecting neon. Just to see their faces.

Wait… hahahha, I just remembered. I did race a stock SRT4 once. I pulled on him like… 8 cars, and then when we got next to eachother he goes “wow, do you have a short throw shifter?”

Hahhahah, that provided my humor for the year.

–mark

psssssh
My honda has a catback Tsudo exhaust, AEM intake with cone filter, headerS, a Fidanza short shifter and with just thoose mods I am in the elevens…DUHHHH I would smoke your slow and ghey neon :smiley:
/sarcasm

Good kill!!

lol, nice kill…now for some reason i feel like the eclipse should in no way be faster. you have the v6 correct?. i bet they suck at driving and the srt is stock. but nevertheless good kill :tup:

It wasn’t an SRT.

OMG NAWZ H4x!

my car is slow… but you will be surprised what it can do… ask justin… i stay with him at 140… and i was gaining ground… although he wasn’t flooring it either

:word:

ditto

:mamoru: Yay!

Yeah, those thugs must not have been able to drive, or got their chains wrapped around the shifter, or it was just a Neon, or something. Neon SRT-4’s can run high 13 second 1/4 mile’s stock. 3G Eclipse GT is only a mid to low 15 second car.

reading comprehension owns you my friend… read the thread title…

NON SRT-4

Oops. :word:

:tup: to beating thug fags in gay car

:word: good kill

but you still got owned by a 3cyl neon R/T LOL 2nd gen neons R GAY :tup:

even if this story is not true… your the man for comments like that…!!! thank you

yep agreed with the comments being great, You should be on Your Momma