My GSX Vs Srt-4

So i was coming back from my girl’s house and a lil ways down the road i seen this car coming up really fast it pulls beside me… a neon srt-4 so he starts reving it none stop were both sitting at the light so i roll down the window and im like nice car and he is like yeah you wish you would have bought a srt-4 instead of that peice of crap eclipse so im like lmao… i roll my window back up so the light turns green i lauched it i take him from the line all the way to the next light i was gonna go agian but all of a sudden he slows down and turns OWNED :biglaugh:

that’s why I never dis an Eclipse with that body style. ya never know if it’s a slow FWD, a tuned FWD, stock AWD, or tuned AWD that’s made to look like a slow FWD. lol

(plus I’m all for pissing off the SRT4 people that don’t accept the fact that they still bought a neon)

i’ve met some really nice srt4 owners on the road… most say they like the car but want to move up- one said he wanted a z06 the other an evo

but ive also met some douchebag srt4s on the road, one just blowing off next to me in traffic the whole time, then when i ask him about his car he says its ‘stock’

good kill tho mate, what color was it? :tup:

dsm > dodge ~!

HaHa turbo or not its still a neon eirther way you look at it … and plus this guy didnt know anything about a gsx or about his srt-4 you could just tell lol and i made my eclipse for daily driving i was only pushing 13psi but still fast… with 13 psi i ran 12.8 @105 in 1/4 its not bad for a daily driver set up.

It was blue… all stock

oh, i was hoping it was this stupid black one i ran into on transit but didn’t get a chance to race … either way :tup:

wht turbo are you running? unless it is something HUGE, i dont really know how you could pull 12s with such low boost…???

^ just guessing, but he probably has more than the turbo.

Nice kill, way to shut down an idiot.

yea, nice way to put him in his place but 12’s sound kinda odd for that psi, ill be running 17psi with all the support and i think ill be lucky to get 12’s

TT DSM’s are a fucking waste… I guarantee it’s a single…

more THAN the turbo, not more then ONE turbo…

It’s been one of those days… :shoot:

yea, nice way to put him in his place but 12’s sound kinda odd for that psi, ill be running 17psi with all the support and i think ill be lucky to get 12’s

~I dunno what to tell ya lol i run 12’s at 13psi i will get the time sheet posted on here just gotta get my scanner working …im always at lester track and yes i have more then a turbo lol for a turbo i have a big 16G Ported and clipped 10 degrees and alot of other mods if u want me to post the list i will.

thast kool, im not disputing it, makes me feel better bout what i should pull then, maybe faster…

ive beat a TON of people with my sisters awd 1g tsi and her fwd 1g tsi also … noone ever learns tho …

nice kill man … but even worse then those srt4 owners are the redline owners :stuck_out_tongue:

thast kool, im not disputing it, makes me feel better bout what i should pull then, maybe faster…

Maybe you will pull faster just because you have more boost running doesnt mean that you are gonna have a faster time cuz i have beatin alot of people that push more boost then me…but tell me your time when you run peace

What was your trap on that run?

OMG…don’t get me started! lol