My GSX Vs Srt-4

dude, 4 your sake i hope ya car is a joke. i have a nicer winter ride and u dont c me braggin bout that.

unless you are spraying, have water or meth injection, a fully built head, or something else that we dont know about, your time just doesnt add up…

a 12.xx@105 would require a 1.7 or lower 60’ time, usually supplemented by 18psi+ on a 16g turbo. so if you are running 13psi, something is definitely missing in the equation…

im not disputing your time, im just saying that there is a big peice of the puzzle missing. if you look at different 2g awd cars on dsmtimes or dsmtuners with a big 16g, there arent too many in the 12s, and most of the ones that are run 20+ psi.

im definitely interested in your setup, if you dont mind posting it :tup:

hahahha ROFFLE, i know a Redline owner, lol he never learns , i can beat him all the time , he still never learns

What about if you have some Hybrid Connection Headwork done? :wink:

X…

nice kill

did he learn how to drive yet? maybe have another run agains ericas rsx

bwahahahahahaha

the srt4 def opend up options for 1st neon owners…but what do i know…neither of my neons are even srt4’s…i guess im just that gay

anyways…good kill, love seeing cocky fucks go down in every aspect of their lives

edit: just saw that you have an alero and your saying shit bout srt4’s :tup:

it remains to be seen how good that shall be :wink:

still wondering about this setup though :gotme:

i think hed do pretty good now ,

I think he’s full of shit until I see a slip…

has been kinda quiet lately…:lol:

X…

Is this the kid who “raced” sherm a while back?

No, that was a white 1G…

I don’t see why people are debating the trap with the time… Ive not only SEEN a 1G run a 13.5 @ 95 … I’ve also SEEN a 1G run a 12.1 @ 109 … so there goes that theory… ( Empahsis on SEEN because I don’t pull shit out of my ass, and magazines. )

What doesn’t SEEM right, and what IS right… are two different things on internet forums… :roll:

13psi on a 16G does not yeild enough airflow to merrit those times. I am sorry to say, that is stock boost for a 1G since the 14B and 16G flow about the same at that level.

:tup: on the kill, but like eclipsed said, I’m also curious to see what setup produces that ET with that trap…

oh, and any description on this black srt-4 driver? my cocky buddy’s got a stage 2 black one, and BOV’s in people’s windows all day long but is too much of a poos-E to actually beep off a race…

I thought we were debating the times with the trap… but anywho.

I looked for equations on CFM/PSI vs. HP … couldn’t find any that fit the circumstance.

That kids tryed to race me to down french road YEAH RIGHT im not dealing with cheektowaga popo i just wanted to get away from him as fast as possible so i dident have to look at the thing no more they are so ugly quick but horribley ugly my opion though

:confused: u drive a celica, i wouldnt say thats any better looking than a srt4 other than it being a 2door

The ONLY way you are going to see that kind of time out of such low boost is if you had some huge honking turbo like a GT30R+ with a lot of headwork, cams and an aftermarket IM…