Decent Mountain Bike.

I recently had my lock broken and bike stolen from my Apartment. Needless to say I am super bummed about this, and despite what I want to do to the thief if I catch him, I need a new bike.

It was an older treck fixed tail mountain bike. Nothing special but not a Walmart piece of trash either. I saw some peeps with a bunch of dope mountain bikes and figured i’d inquire here to see what people would be willing to sell.

NO JUNK! Don’t waste my time.

FYI I’m 6’4" with a 34-35 inseam so don’t offer me something stupid small.

i have an older hard tail trek mountain bike for sale i haven’t used it much since i bought my Gary fisher

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

and no i didn’t steal yours

YOU MOTHER FU… oh ok :slight_smile:

What model trek is it? Shoot me some specs and condition of the bike. Interested.

Bump, Oasis still willing to part with the bike?

Anyone else with a decent Mt. Bike?

ya i still have it. i took it out the other day to hollidayvalley. it deff. needs a tune up and i havent had time

It’s ok. I rebuilt my trek a few times ground up so I should be able to get it back to good. Before I go wasting both our time, I need frame size and Trek model pleasseee!

BUMP. I have a new apartment, I am much closer to work, and it’s finally nice out. I definitely want to pick something up soon.

Still looking for a high quality used fixed tail. Remember, I am 6’4" and 215#.

Let me know what you have. Motivated buyer, cash in hand.

+1 on wanting a bike :frowning:

I have been trolling CL for a couple of weeks now.

OP… I assume you’re watching CL? Quite a few Trek’s on there right now.

Yes, thanks Jay. I’ve emailed them all with no response as of yet. The two 4300’s look like solid deals.

I am also open to a variety of other brands like felt, jamis, scott, cannondale, gary fisher, etc. I just want a quality bike.

Both 4300’s gone
The alpa sold the other day, and the one with disk brakes sold almost immediately. :frowning:

Thanks for the info drvnkd. Now GTFO of my thread before you go snaking a bike from here and I stab you int he face with a rusty butter knife. :slight_smile:

I kid.

I want that yellow M60 hybrid thingy from the other thread.
Bu I’m way to cheap to build one like it.

There are 2 “nice” Tim hortans bike for sale on CL… lol

Get back to work

Shut up Kramer.

On topic. Bikes. I want to buy yours.

I am no longer interested in your thread :slight_smile:

Shit, what’d you pick up?

Anyone got a sweet bike for me?

The “new” 2010 Scott aspect 45 from CL.

Just need to swap out the crank (included) and get pedals.
It was a factory defect bike he got @ cost because the crank pedal threaded hole was stripped.

He never got around to replacing it and wanted to clean out his garage.