WTB Good Mountain Bike

im interested in a nice trek/ or other respectable company mountain bike with possible f/r suspension and/or possible disc brakes…help me out people a new bikes price will castrate me.

sorry, i meant to put good mountain bike in the title

and say this…

im interested in a nice trek/ or other respectable company mountain bike with possible f/r suspension and/or possible disc brakes…help me out people a new bikes price will castrate me.

if you come into red door i’ll sell ya one cheap :wink:

i will be there on the 20th…and please dont be very nice and give me a very nice deal, because that would be ver nice of you and being nice just isnt nice :smiley:

Buy this ----> FS: Cannondale Jekyll 3000

you cant go wrong for that price !!!

Edit sorry i didnt know it was sold :meh:

yea i know. i was going to. its a sick bike. i want to get something downhill or freeride tho, because pittsburgh has some nice trails and ill be right there next year.

i got one for sale.

2004 trec 4700

only 50 miles. rode it once lol

pics?

I have a TREK 4500 that I want to sell. Has about 5 miles on it. Bought it 2 years ago thinking I was gonna ride but never got around to it. Has Judy ROK SHOKS in front and I also had them put on and electronic odometer/speedo.

Paid $500…I’ll let it go for $250.

Thing is brand new…mint.

Heres a pic I found on-line…I can take some pics if you want but I guarantee it is in perfect shape. The color is just like the pic…steel/gray/black

http://www.bayviewcycle.com/Bikes_Images/Trek2006/4500_steelgrayblack_L.jpg
PM me if interested…

yea. ill pick that up off of you. i get back into wny next thursday-ish…

…would you mind waiting until i get up there? i will def. take this off of your hands because for the price its perfect for me…

let me know what you want to do, if you want to wait or not.

No problem…you have dibs…It’s been sitting for over a year so I’m in no hurry. When you get back…shoot me a pm and we can set up a time…I work in cheektowaga (close to union/french roads) so i can bring the bike to work for you to pick-up.

aright thanks man. appreciate it. ill talk to you possibly on sunday if you go to the bbq