deff not gettin a new camaro now

:eek:wtf

Super…ghay

they did it with saturn to before they sold the brand, GM as a whole wants to be gay

And here you thought Mustangs were gay and now Chevy is giving away a tube of anal lube with each Camaro purchase.

repost :Idiots

I think you would look good in a new camaro john. Fits your personality LOLLLL

olddd news
http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=10797&highlight=beefcake

But I know a guy with a black 2010 camaro and it looks absolutely awesome…camme bucketz

This is almost as bad as the new Grand Theft Auto… Ballad of Gay Tony. So queer.

Honestly the Gay Society has been such a Large part in History but nobody talks about it and out of nowhere it turned into lets gay bash? Truthfully the new Camaro is hot and a car is a Car whatever a Corporation thinks that can sell more they are going to do. It’s a Muscle Car and has and always will be a historical muscle car that has made it through the ages.

sounds like some one is a little butthurt about gay bash :gay…believe it or not its actually perfectly fine to not tolerate homosexuality…even though the media likes to say otherwise

WHAT THE FUCK

Dude I saw that online somewhere the other day and said :wtf

So im guessing it is a legit game then? :wierd

No No thats not what I am saying to each there own man, It doesnt bother me none. someone being gay has no effect on me, just a person like anyone else. Love is love who am I to judge. I just thinks its funny that people have a problem for someone being who they are like they are better when there not. Check out our history man even homosexuality has been around since the beginning of time. I just dont see the point of making a big deal out of nothing. It is about a Car and a Car is a car is a Car no matter who you are trying to make selling points too.

idc how long its been around…thats not the point. i understand completely what your saying but that marketing decision by GM disappoints me.

its like Wendys not doing it 'dave’s way" after he died lol

its simple ,i hate fags ill joke around an shit but there is no way in hell ill accept queers .i have 2 kids i dont want to be with them somewhers and them see 2 bonesqueezers kissin and have to explain to him why they do that .that and most fags do it now just to say they are for a attention getter its disgusting as shit immoral

+1

I saw no less than 4 around capitol region these past two days.

they are startin to get out ,great lookin car ,great perf ,i just dont understand why gm is aimin them at fags

caus they know theyll buy them to impress other dudes

yeah i understand that camaro,s get the bitches wet ,but what gets wet on a homo? actually i dont wanna know this car must get sssssssssidewayssss easy cause its far from straight