deff not gettin a new camaro now

Actually, yes, it does. How have they affected you at all? You’re ignorant to letting them live their lives how they want to. Ignorance is bliss, I guess.
Has a gay guy directly affected your life? Have you been anally raped?

homophobes are pathetic, i think. like cossey said unless you’ve been raped you’ve got noooo excuse.

I just see it as wrong. It disgusts me that a dude is sticking his dick in another guys ass.

Well it’s good to know you think about a dude fucking another dude in the ass in your spare time.

I’m dying over here…

ignorance is bliss ftw lol

:wow

surprised john and pbj aren’t the stars in the add. I heard there was a dispute that couldn’t be settled by management to make both sides happy. something about they both wanted to pitch and an agreement couldn’t be ment. lol not even with the introduction of farm animals !!! lol

this thread= fail

I hate gays and I am semi-racist. What are you going to do about it.

semi-racist?

yea as in he is on the line about it but usually defaults to racist feelings…im the same way steve haha

yeah hes one of those guys that tells all his white friends that he hates black people but doesnt have the balls to say it to a black person…its also known as being a ignorant vagina

No it’s more like, I don’t like black gangstas and most other black guys. There are a few black people I like (usually older). And I’d totally fuck a black chick. But being racist isnt just about hating black people :facepalm

I’m I one of those black people u like ???:rofl

Yea your my favorite :hug

I hate Asians oh wait I am half Asian, Man I hate Myself I need to get half my kkk hat on to kick my own ass