Del Sol dyno videos

Tore the car apart after the tune, got it back together put it back up on the dyno to try and set the boost controller up. First run is 15psi, spun really bad around 7-9k rpms. Second run boost controller was way to high hit 30+ psi should be around 26-27psi. Gonna take some better videos tommorow, just figured id throw these up. All pulls are 4th gear pulls, also get to hear the new 4inch aluminum exhaust hybrid made, did an excellent job .(videos taken and posted by a friend) [ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HDkneASy_I”]YouTube - JNS DELSOL.SICKASS 570 WHP[/ame] [ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kKsA0CxzYg”]YouTube - J&S turbo b20 gsr 570whp delsol vtec[/ame]

Rule # 144 on fighting zombies, Don’t watch dyno youtubes
Rule # 242 on fighting zombies, Wait for numbers on track with zombies getting hit by car door.
Rule # 539 on fighting zombies, Watch zombieland

wish my boat put those numbers down.

Nice

:gives:
Rule 232 still have not raced darkstar!!
Rule 216 ET>dyno

OMG that’s sickass

Sick son.

dynoqueen!

better show them the ET you want before seasons over

yes my ass just threw up.

The race with darkstar has taken a backseat for now car is getting caged and suspension this week for Mir

do you drive this on the street? How does aluminum exhaust hold up to extreme heat from the turdo?

i dont see why darkstar has to call out everyone. the honda is nice, but the main issue is setting up the suspension to hook. Its a helluva alot easier to hook up rwd then fwd…hence why i switched…

Its darkstar, thats how he rolls…you’ll adjust

The aluminum holds up really well I don’t drive it to much anymore cuz it’s so loud and I have to much work to do with it to get it ready just take it around the block once in awhile

:bigthumb:

:blue:

That’s got to be a fun ride- that much power in a platform that light has to pull amazingly at highway speeds.

well then here’s a thought… setup your suspenion prior to making too much power for it. :hs:

suspension doesn’t add more hp on a dyno though :doh:

why waste money on shit if it doesn’t make more hp?