the car is 5 SPEED MANUAL
127KM
I LIVE IN TORONTO ETOBICOKE
THE CAR IS BEING TOWED FRoM MY COUSINS HOUSE 2MORRO
it was saftied but it has expired
the car was owned mostly by used car dealerships
ZERO rust ANYWHERE
Ignited push start system installed in the car worth $300.00
the car is lowered ( and as a result of this i hit a speed bump and the cat converter need replacing.
3 of you have offered to pay full in cash, so i guess the car goes to the highest bidder…or first come first serve

why is it being towed?

because it has no plates
the battery is dead
and it hasnt been used for 2months

Sorry gus I made a mistake the car is an Se but it has leather seatcovers

went and saw the car today (aug 29/05). Frame and engine bay is in good condition. body has just been freshly painted but not a good job at all. body looks like it has alot of filler (bondo) and needs alot of work to get ripples out.

just figured this may help some buyers.

saw the car too tonight…bumper paint looks like ass…interior needs some work…front side markers are missing…underbody, engine bay and trunk looked ok. You get what you pay for. $2500 is an alright price if your willing to put a little time and money into it, and if you dont mind the ass home garage paint job.

ChiGz-interior needs some work
what interior work does it need?
ChiGz-front side markers are missing.
i have aftermarket clear side markers
ChiGz-bum home garage paint job.
my cousin got ripped by some fag at a bodyshop his work looked good on the other cars he just messed up my front and rear bumper with chip gaurd and then painted over it :x

i have pics of the car of when i drove it home 12:42am
Fiberglass Speaker box $200 obo
http://tinypic.com/bezofb.jpg

Does anyone on this board know what “mint” means? :roll:

Take better pics please.
Resize them too.

pic deleated.

they sucked and were too big.

GT

I’ll take more pics 2morro guys i dont have my digi cam on me :frowning:
but i will send them to Original nutta so he can resize them

When I saw the car, the deck was not there. I know that you are planning to put a deck in, but wires were hanging out all over the place. Secondly, your push start was just dangling fron the counsel. It was not exactly in the most presentable manner considering you gave the impression that the car was mint. Which brings to my second point. The paint. The paint would not be something I would point out, but when you mentioned that the car was MINT, then I would have to say something. Im not here to flame on your sale, but just thought i’d point out the obvious.

the wires were dangling out because he had a $800 deck in hs car and he had to take it oubefore it was stolen, in order to take out the deck you have to take the button out and it was recently removed, i was planning ti install evrything at my house but i had sooo many people anxious to see the car that i had to send them there, now the car is at my house and i am cleaning it up installing the deck and more i cant fix the chip gaurd because i am not a painter but if i come across the color then i will have it repainted.
the car needs allignment, or it just needs the 1 rim replaced, but on the other hand i have another rim that will be included with the car.
if any1 wants some street glow products for the car let me know i bought a box full!!!

my opinion the car is far from mint. the price for the car is way to high as to the body will just rot once put through the seasons here in ontario. the paint job was just done to cover up what ever damage/rust was on the car. there is lots of bondo on the body as well.

dont get me wrong the under body and engine bay are in good condition, this would be an ok project car if you had a spare car to take off alot of exterior parts for the car. one thing i did notice was the oil colour when i pulled the dipstick out. i found the oil to be pretty dirty for only having 127k on it.

if i were to buy this car id spend maybe 1500 on it and to me thats beign generious. Nelson is a great guy to talk to on the phone and he did advise me that he is not too sure of the condition of the car before i visited it. i could only assume he got his impression from his cousin.

good luck with the sale nelson and sorry to hear about the paint job problem you guys got hosed on. the cars original colour looked really good, shame it had to be painted red.