Delta 88

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/shalerpunk/delta88.jpg

i can get this car dirt-ass cheap. it’s a Delta 88 convertible, I don’t know which year, with a 350, and I was told a 375 tranny. Does anyone on here know what I should be looking for problem-wise with the thing when I check it out tomorrow?

It should be a 350turbo tranny. If it runs that could end up being a pretty cool car.

runs well… needs suspension work for inspection.

it’s the antithesis of everything i usually like about cars, but even the most diehard FWD import enthusiast wouldn’t pass up a cheap classic convertible. i’d love to get this thing, build a 383 (or even a 454), restore it, and fill the apartment-sized trunk with enough thump to liquify my bowels.

i had a 79 and 84 for beaters…great car and parts are easy to get

please don’t put a chevy engine in an olds. i’ll give you more info for olds stuff after lunch

thats a early/mid 70’s delta 88. Great car, wouldn’t mind having that myself. check out 442.com Oldspower.com and do some yahoo searches on it.

damn - I just threw out a 455 olds and tranny a few months ago - I would have given it to you

damn - I just threw out a 455 olds and tranny a few months ago

you threw out a olds motor without askin the olds g-body king :doh:

i posted it on here a while back and noone wanted it.

I still have a tranny in my garage that I want to get rid of - it’s either a 350 or a 400.

it’s a 75. everything works but the gas gauge. i’m getting it for $1000. :smiley:

as for the engine upgrades… i’m going to get the car cleaned up and put a new top on it before i worry about performance. then i’d like to build up an engine outside the car over the winter so i can put it in next summer.

(this is all dependant on actually buying the car, which i’m hoping to do this week.)

:hsugh:

prism to 75 delta convertible …turning over a new leaf. :bigthumb:

Yea I can see you rolling up to “The Player Haters Ball” in that boat

in a crush velvet suit

with lime green gators and a feather sticking out of hat

he will be up for pimp of the year

Wrong He is going to the Player hater ball. Rick James…Bitch