demonoid.com

I have been try to register for demonoid.com but i keep missing the time to register does anyone have a demonoid account and if so can you send me a invitation code please thanks. Could you send the code to vbug661@yahoo.com if you have one please.

Demonoid has been down for a few days… Now it is under maintenance. I have an account, can’t remember if I have any invites tho.

I have tons of invites…

Well, I just logged in and apparently with the server’s being brought back up invites have been turned off. So sorry, can’t do it.

Edit: We are getting thousands of new visitors which is causing the servers to overload. We are disabling a few of the site features to help the situation, but we’ll probably need to order faster hardware, so it might be a few days until everything resolves.

I found a better site to use anyways. Bitsoup.org just keep clicking the register button every 10 minutes and you’ll get in.

what do those sites get you?

Torrent files, wikipedia it.

Torrent
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Look up torrent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.A torrent generally signifies a strong flow of something, especially fluids and particles, and in particular water or rain.

Torrent may refer to:

Torrent (TV series), a television series on G4techTV Canada.
Torrent (1926 film), a film starring Greta Garbo.
Torrent (car), a sport utility vehicle brand by Pontiac.
Torrent, Valencia, Spain.
Torrent Group, an Indian business house.
Ana Torrent, a Spanish actress
Torrent may also be:

A “.torrent” file used by the BitTorrent client or other peer-to-peer programs that use the BitTorrent protocol.
Torrent (comics) (Kendall Logan), fictional daughter of Storm and Wolverine in an alternate future.

:gotme: i still dont know

lol

Do you know how P2P (ex: limewire) works? It’s basically the same concept except with individual files, called torrents. You download parts of the file and upload them to other people that are trying to get the same file as you. The more you upload the faster you can download.

In a nutshell…

You use a torrent client (the program) and use specific websites that host databases of files, however the files are not stored centrally like a P2P network, you the individual host them for others to download. Find the file you want, download the file, which launches the download in your program.

Some sites require registration, some sites require certain share levels, some don’t.

Download uTorrent, its free and good to use.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:4,topic:31856"”]

I found a better site to use anyways. Bitsoup.org just keep clicking the register button every 10 minutes and you’ll get in.

[/quote]

Hot tip right there. Seems like a good site. Thx.

Np. ^^

www.isohunt.com works for me.

^^^ Isohunt is one of my favs, next to the PBay

Careful using isohunt/Pirate Bay, I think read somewhere that they were handing names over to the **AA

Edit: Err it might have been that they were going to start filtering copyrighted content

dang… I sure hope not

[quote=“itsJim,post:16,topic:31856"”]

Careful using isohunt/Pirate Bay, I think read somewhere that they were handing names over to the **AA

Edit: Err it might have been that they were going to start filtering copyrighted content

[/quote]

They did, they got shut down last year and handed a lot of names over. Same as torrentspy, hence why I tend to try to use private trackers only now.

whats the difference then? both can get get in trouble cant they?

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:18,topic:31856"”]

hence why I tend to try to use private trackers only now.

[/quote]

Quoted for truth. It’s the only way to go. I’ve only used private trackers since ET.