To The Union I Go

Well with being a car control clerk i pretty much am in charge of whatever paperwork trails any specific cars coming in and leaving the mills we have left in the mon valley(only 4 of them…two being less than 10 minutes from my house)Small things from making sure the maintenance records are right to weighing in cars…putting them in the correct yards…finding “lost” ones(how the hell do you lose something the size of 2 elephants). I work out of Edgar Thompson Works(Braddock…right down the bottom of where i stay), Duquense Works, Irwin Works, and Clairton Works. There are 3 possible shifts, 11pm-7am/7am-3pm/3pm-11pm and i can work any of those sometimes even back to back(ouch!!) but time in a half is pretty much and everyday situation from what i have been told by HR reps and my next door neighbor who is currently employed by them for some odd 11 years now.

sixteen and a dime is what my position starts out at pm me if you want the companies website to put in an app, all the old guys are retiring now and for a few years to come…get in now if you want to be set