union steel worker

well today i became a member of the union steel workers. got a job at barber spring which makes springs for rail road trucks[trucks are the wheel setups] after 90 days i will get my papers along with a 1.50 dollar raise. benefits are great. ill be 2nd shift 6 days a week but its worth it. ill be doing maintenance like i did years ago. this is the type of work i wanted to do. im feeling pretty well today, good job and truck running good.

today is a good day [icecube]:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

congrats.

yay for me

w00t!

Glad to hear.

401K plan? If so get in that as soon as possible, as much as you can afford to do.

sweet deal man… you got it made now :slight_smile:

yes they have that along with profit sharing. 60 bucks month full benefits. after a full year ill be almost 2 and half dollars more an hour then start getting full union wages for this position

very thankful for brian/John [aka JJ] at JJs for allowing me to work full time at JJs automotive to get me by for the time being. probably the best bosses ive ever worked for.

iam in the uswa union, also local 1913 for union railroad , the union sucks a$$!!!

:rofl:

Seriously though, congrats Quik. It’s nice to find work in something that you really want to do.

yay for me, now i can start going back down to JJ’s and hangout and not get a headache…:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

hush youre mouth:eek:

congrats

Good deal, George. Congrats!

you shut your mouth when your talking to me :rofl:

:3some:

union :bigthumb: cant go wrong!!!

Congratulations.

thanks everyone

Congrats, George! Sounds like things are going really well!

i think unions sucks

but if your happy with it, CONGRATS!