Denoooyer performance division commercial/RLMS

Dont know if this is a repost or not,but i am watching the the daytona 500 and just seen a commercial for denooyer performance division/Redline motorsports.Great work,and the cars featured in it got me pumped for warm weather.

I didn’t see it yet, but just youtube’d it and found it. Nicely made commercial

Not gonna lie, that is a sick commercial.

Yeah I saw that as well. Very well put together commercial.

Any idea which roads the commercials were shot on?

badddassssss

sweet ass commercial, good for howard…bringing a little bit of light to our area as well

+1

anyone go to 1000horses.com ? pretty good website too!

was just askin myself the same thing!

That website is awsome.i love the white/orange camaro ss under the htr section.fap fap fap

Very well put together. good for Redline gettin the name out there like that!

F that commercial…

WTF is going on at the Daytona 500… they are FINALLY racing again after a billion delays…

awesome finish! JR hauled ass through the top 10 to 2nd place!!! atta boy jr!

Thanks for the posts guys. The filming of the spot was done in Malta on Raymond Road. Most of the helicopter shots were taken right off exit 11 on that new spur they just put in. I really appreciate the comments about the commercials. Really look forward to meeting some of you this Summer. We are currently in the process of opening our new facility at 2038 Central Ave in Colonie. Please feel free to stop in and see some of the cars. We are still in the “setting” up stages but look for some crazy cars on display within the month. Like most of you I cannot wait for Summer. Unitil next time…

Dan Carlton
General Manager
DeNooyer Performance Division

hmmm, smells like a cop :shifty

jkjk.
Can’t wait to see the new shop!

Great job on the commercial.

I really need to get behind the wheel of a new Camaro/Z06.

that was the corniest most overplayed commercial I have ever seen.

well put together, for sure. but cmon. :rofl

some failboat driving too. JUST SAYING. shoulda called the drift hustlas :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

im sure we could make those new f-bodies step out a little :lol

I’ll bet teh girls all got pretty wet seein all those F-bodies. According to SSSSSSmokin F-bodies make all them girls wet, right?