Denoooyer performance division commercial/RLMS

There was a weaksauce burn out in the commercial, but overall it was good.

try sitting at the track while all that bullshit was going on!!!

yea sure was…go jaime!!!:thumbup

drift hustlas…what ever the hell that is would really sell cars…looks like there getting it done so don’t knock it…

says the guardrail queen :lol

If your primary market consisted of 16 year olds and minorities on welfare I be it would work great. :lol

I hope you mean “drifting” in a commercial.

I guess the age group that are buying those cars are 45-70 and they have no problem selling them.

redline guys dont like me very much so i could really care less. but thanks anyways!

why is that ?

lol

ur vette would stomp mudholes in the HTR joints anyways

lets see…

it all stated with tony when i called him out for doing 190+ on rt9. then jon started some thread that i missed called “deadbearwhatever” calling me out saying basically he was going to smush my face in with his fists or something like that.

i made a thread about them driving customer cars and sitting in a parking lot with a shit ton of some sort of fluid pouring out of it

im sure there is more haha. but i dont hate anyone. i :hugeveryone!

ok yeah ,now i remeber that one .lolololol wasnt that a camaro that blew out a trans or suttin like that

Wait, wait…the forum trend over the last few months has been to give Redline props…I think we still have a month or so to go before it goes back to dissing?

Was some dudes corvette that redline was working on.

honestly i dont know the guys, but i know they dont like me very much :cry:

:lol

ahhhhh ok ,i thought i remeber hearin it was a f-body

Haven’t heard from Tony for awhile, I wonder whats up with him.

may have been one of those junky rides too

haha

ahhhhh oh well

id still rock the shit outa one of the htr series camaro,s