DeNooyer Performance and Redline on Channel 9 News

Hey Guys. Thought you might like this.

http://capitalregion.ynn.com/content/top_stories/526849/locally-made-muscle-cars-getting-national-attention/?ap=1&MP4

Dan Carlton GM
DeNooyer Performance Division

Congrats but 70k for a car with a cam?

PSI…
It will make sense in a few Weeks when we put out a press release of a new Model line we are selling. The cars he is talking about are the ones that we will be doing on the special project. It is not the cars that we currently have been building. I will keep you updated. The new launch is much more involved.

Dan you look like Daniel Tosh from Tosh.0 on Comedy Central.

Is that a compliment or a shot…lol

Ok that makes more sense. I was going to say just a cammed new gen camaro is worth no where near 40k over sticker

awesome!

i want a mineral grey grandsport vette

PSI

We have had been in negotiations for a big project for many months. It has finally been signed. I have not been able to talk about it until the advertising agency launches the project. It is killing me. Trust me when it is lainched it will make total sense. I appreciate the posts.

Dan

dan how much do base 6mt grandsport vettes cost?

I watch his show and find him hilarious, so compliment.

PS it’s AlpineSkiier aka Chris. I still need to come check one of those cars out! Preferably when it’s a little bit warmer and there is no salt on the roadways. :wink:

Thanks…You get a GOLD star on your post. lol

Great news man. glad to see howard is doing well with his hobby, i still remember when we had him come out and sponser us at AutoFest back in 06 or 07.

glad to see he’s really putting everything behind this to make it happen.

P.S. when your ready to give up playing all these american toys stop down at see my a Langan, i’ll hook you up with 500hp from the factory, not from the crate… lol j/p

Is that a customers yellow z06?

I sheetrock for a guy that has a yellow z06 that he just got supercharged and all that by howard we were talking about it today at a job site. Just wondering if that could be his actual car

The Z06 in the video is owned by a lady. It is going to be featured in a national magazine for a tech article on the E Force Install.

Dan

great interview.

I wish you guys had something like this going on back with the 4th gens! I just cant bring myself to like the body style of the 5th gen SS more then the 4th.

and her husband owns a C5, correct?

a little off topic, but who do you sheet rock for?

Bingo…

Custom Walls Inc