DENT WIZARD MEET #2 (Sat 7/16/05)- 9am

time/date as the title says.

Location: California Drive, Williamsville NY 14221 (mapquest it) Look for the “dent wizard” truck on the side of the road.

Look for answers to questions in the past “Dent Wizard” posts.

START A LIST! PLEASE!

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

1.) Karu & his brother
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

1.) Karu & his brother
2.)Corey
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

anyone who comes to my house at 9 am must bring breakfast

1.) Karu & his brother
2.)Corey
3.)adam ( gotta get that stupid dent on my roof fixed )
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

1.) Karu & his brother
2.)Corey
3.)adam ( gotta get that stupid dent on my roof fixed )
4.) RPS13
5.)
6.)
7.)

in your roof?

dang, i wonder how he can reach the dent…lol

i actually made a ‘map’ of the dents…

the dude that owned the car before him used to bone chicks on the roof … that’s why the back seat also looks like somebody was eating a mayonaise sandwich.

^LMAO. hahaha.

oh yea, btw, like i said…if u guys got…well, “lots” of dents…like i do, you might want to create a simple ‘dent map’…

therefore, it’ll be easy to check ur car out when he finished with his magic…lol

i think i got about 10~12 small dings…

i’ve read some DIY about my rear panel…i’ll take em out before meeting him…therefore, it’s not gonna take his time too much =)

:stuck_out_tongue:

the main reason im having the dent removed is so i can be awake when corey comes over… i need his help getting the chips filled in my bumper

[QUOTE=Karu]

oh yea, btw, like i said…if u guys got…well, “lots” of dents…like i do, you might want to create a simple ‘dent map’…

therefore, it’ll be easy to check ur car out when he finished with his magic…lol

i think i got about 10~12 small dings…

QUOTE]

Or you could take a grease pencil (buy it at a hardware store) and locate/circle all your dents that way the dent wizard can move right on to the next one without having to search them out.

I have work at 2:45. :frowning:

How much was this last time…and per panel or per dent? I need to figure out if I can afford it and still have money for books next month, argh.

it really depends…

if u only want to fix one ding, i don’t think he’s gonna charge you for the whole car…

he saw my car…and gave me a good quote to remove all dings around the car…that’s the reason why im making this map, lol

lol i think i’m only going to have 3 fixed. I’ll just pay with el debito.

question what if it’s raining. :slight_smile: inquiring minds would like to know.

^damn right. i hope it’s not.

i just removed all my real side panels and the seats…just to give the wizard an easy access to all the dings…LOL

wen my car gets on the road id liek to see what he could do the help it out some, how much $$ are u payin

pay cash. I have a garage for him to work in if it’s raining.

Ok. :slight_smile:

It’s close to 9:00am… everythings still a go!

1 hr left… lots a quality work and happy customers.