Depaula chevy?

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2103/bonny.jpg

Just because it qualifies, does not mean it gets certified. If she paid for a certified pre-owned car, then yes, there is an issue. If she didn’t, move on, no big deal. Tell her to work on her negotiating skills.

To certify a used car, it just costs the dealership money. Not just to get it certified, but when you bring the car in for something on warranty.

Neighbor had to deal with them , he switched to another dealer to work on his cars.Vety bad service on his monte carlo

again, the car is a GM certified used car…

Depaula was trying to troubleshoot a problem on my friends trailblazer. The mechanic there got permission to take the car home because the issue was so intermintent. Well he took it out to a bar that night, got loaded and drove the thing home. On his way back, the truck shut off and would not restart…the original problem and complaint. So here is this guy on the side of the road under the hood desperate to find something when a cop car pulls up. So yeah needless to say he got fired and depaula was forced to bend over backwards to make the situation right…

Well you can extend warranties on a CPO car. My Subaru was CPO’d to 60k when I bought it, and negotiated it to have it CPO’d til 100k.

There is no problem here. They may have took her to town, but she went along for the ride.

Stealerships FTL.

Haha! That’s epic Paul!

yea seriously ^

zomg is it the yellow cobalt with the intake, black painted headlight housings and black painted rims? they tried to get my brother on that one

…I know who the tech was.