ok...so here's my dilemma....

… so as most of you know i thought i’d be picking up a new car as we speak… well the day after the dealer told me I’d have this car, it was sold. He found a bunch more at various dealers with all the options/tranny that i wanted…all came back SOLD

So last night my father tells me they found a car, and i need to go to the dealer to make sure it had everything in it that i wanted…everything checked out i said ok.

I get a call 5 minutes ago…cars been sold…dealer tells me he’s found 9 more 3 have come back sold, and he’s waiting to hear on the next 6…

im not going to get into why because its a complicated story and some of you know the deal…but anyways

what do i do…
Automatic Cobalt
5spd Aveo
Automatic Malibu

These 3 cars are the ONLY cars i can get approved on… it apsolutely has to be a chevy…again, not getting into why, and im not too thrilled but what can i do…

I’m just pissed because i fucking want a manual

if you buy an aveo, i will never let you live it down.

I IMd u with a couple different dealers that have 5 speed cobalts on their lots… i dont know exactly what ur lookin for in options- but they’re sticks :slight_smile: goodluck

^^thats not helping(steve)

i seriously am really heated
i cant drive my car more than 20 miles untill i find a car…20 miles is nothing

all the 5spds around here are stripped… i want loaded

why don’t you just order one from the factory wouldnt that make sense??

Id say malibu

i dont have time for that… we orignally were trying to get a loan to buy out the lease on the Alero…we had gone to Glen capbell for a loan and the next day the finance guys calls back, talks to my dad and says they wont approve the loan and they need to get my into a new car… my lease was up July 4th…in over my miles by close to 20,000…im paying almost 3000 extra to get a new car… i can only drive 20 miles untill i reach the limit they told GMAC i was turning the car in at…i work and 20 miles wont get to to work and home 2 times… its a complicated situation and its hard to understand…i screwed up …my dad fucked up leasing a car for a 17 yr old girl… i need a car by monday next week, at the latest…ordering from the facotory isnt an option at this point…

have you tried Heinrich Chevrolet? They have a few cobalts listed on their site and i know there are a few sitting in their lot as i drove by today.

1-866-796-4994
5775 South Transit Road
Lockport, NY 14094

well if the dealership originally told you they had a car for you, and then told you afterwards it was sold, tell them youre going to another salesman/dealer that isnt going to dick you around, he’ll bend over backwards and break his spine to find you a car.

WOMAN I FOUND YOUR CAR WHERE ARE YOU!!!

Have Glen Campbell call over to Bob Johnson Chevy in Rochester- or just call yourself!
1271 W Ridge Rd
Rochester NY 14615
585-663-4040

i called- its there!

2005 Cobalt LS Coupe
2.2L DOHC 4 CYL ENGINE
5-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
VICTORY RED
EBONY
VIN: 1G1AL12F457554037

Options installed by Manufacturer
XM SATELLITE RADIO-OVER 130
CHNLS OF DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT.
SERVICE FEE EXTRA 1ST.3MOS.INCL
$ 325.00
ASHTRAY AND LIGHTER
$ 15.00
TOTAL OPTIONS $340.00
TOTAL VEHICLE & OPTIONS $16,260.00
DESTINATION CHARGE $565.00

TOTAL VEHICLE PRICE* $ 16,825.00

STANDARD EQUIPMENT
Items Featured Below are included at NO EXTRA CHARGE in the Standard Vehicle Price Shown at Right

MECHANICAL
• 2.2L DOHC 4CYL ENGINE
• GETRAG 5 SPEED MANUAL TRANS.
• SPEED SENSITIVE ELECTRIC POWER STEERING
• PREMIUM RIDE SUSPENSION
SAFETY & SECURITY
• 4 WHEEL ANTILOCK BRAKE SYSTEM
• DRIVER AND FRONT PASS. DUAL STAGE AIRBAGS
• PASSLOCK THEFT DETERRENT
• BATTERY RUNDOWN PROTECTION
• LATCH SYSTEM FOR CHILD SEATS
• EMERGENCY TRUNK RELEASE
• DAYTIME RUNNING LAMPS & AUTO EXTERIOR LAMP CONTROL
EXTERIOR
• 15" ALUMINUM WHEELS
• P195/60R15 TOURING TIRES
• BODY COLOR PWR SPORT MIRRORS, DOOR HANDLES & BODYSIDE MLDG
• INTERMITTENT FRONT WIPERS
INTERIOR
• A/C W/AIR FILTRATION SYSTEM
• AM/FM STEREO W/CD
• RECLINING SPORT CLOTH BUCKET SEATS W/DRIVER SEAT HEIGHT ADJUSTER & LUMBAR
• 60/40 SPLIT FOLDING REAR SEAT
• TACH & DRIVER INFO CENTER
• TILT STEERING WHEEL
• CRUISE CONTROL
• POWER WINDOWS & LOCKS WITH KEYLESS ENTRY
• FLOOR CONSOLE W/4 CUPHOLDERS & DUAL POWER OUTLETS
• REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER
• FLOOR MATS
• TRUNK CARGO CONVENIENCE NET
• REMOTE TRUNK RELEASE

tough shit it doesnt have a sunroof but u said the dealer could put one in! call now! :slight_smile:

^^^LOL…i think red was the only color she didn’t want…

sorryyyyyyyyy

wtf. it’s the only 5 speed in NY. learn to love it :slight_smile:

LOL…ahh well

anyways…steve does have a point…tell them u don’t wanna deal with their shit…and say forget it…then they will go nuts looking for the car…they hate losing sales

sacrifices must be made if she HAS to have a 5spd, and shes demanding it be loaded, i would take the red and be happy i got what i wanted option-wise

the dealer just called me back- they got a yellow LS 5sp in today as well… ask for frank, ext 285 if u end up calling

My friend had to drive to PA to get her base Cavalier with sport appearence package/sunroof/5 speed and ended up with ABS and cruise (didn’t really want to pay for that). Did you try Paddock? They had no problem going that far for her.

Anyway, I’d go with the Malibu as it’s a lot better car than the Cobalt and will likely hold it’s value better.

He HAS bent over backwards trying to find me a car…hes started looking 300-500 miles away…

Sarah thank you SO MUCH…im going to call my salesman tomorrow about the yellow…and the red as a back up

good luck Danielle…steve is right though…if they really want your business then they should be finding you a car…and giving you a rental so you can turn your car in now and not get charged anymore…because of your age and the fact that you are a girl…they will try and take advantage of you…it is just the way it is :frowning: i hope it all works our for you hun :wink:

SENTRA SE-R SPEC V…screw chevy…but if u have too get used