ok...so here's my dilemma....

One of my friend’s actually has that red. Not the red-red but the darker red. It’s not bad.

Like i said, He has been bending over backwards for me…and ive had my dad with me at the dealership everstep of the way…he knows the game…if hethought they were taking advantage of me he would have said screw last week, and went to another dealer. My sales man has called on about 30 cars for me…ever single one he can find, and he said the problem is being that i want the LS model its going to be hard to find manual, because of the options included in that model…thanks for everyones input…ill keep you updated after i speak with the salesman tomorrow…

Make sure you get one dealer traded from 400-500miles away and then bitch about the amount of miles on the car when you go to pick it up…dealerships love that.

Good luck…

well if you think hes bending backwards for you, i hope hes fucking reaching for china, cause this was what ive been referring to the whole time. this in itself, would have driven me to homicide.

you buy an aveo, i’ll get enough people to flip it over

why not buy a 500 dollar beater out of the autotrader 999 and under. and pound on that until you can get what you want.

dont settle for something else… you will kick yourself for it later.

oh, and… i stole your lighter :slight_smile:

yeah…id do that…if i could…but being that i went over the mileage on my lease…i dont have $3,000 to pull out of my ass and give them just so i can walk away from the car…

and i know you stole my lighter

have you tried that “HUUUUGEEEEeeee” dealer? lol…fuccilo?

are they actually that good?

No, i havent…my best friend went there looking for a car, and they totally blew her off and wouldnt give her the time of day…plus if Fucillo had the car i wanted Glen Campbell would have found it and would have done a dealer trade by now…

ah, i forgot about that.

that really is a tough one.

you may want to go with the 5spd Aveo, like on a 24 month, and then try getting something else after that.

u know what bro, u should get pontiac G6, yo

or woman
it has to be a chevy…its too late in the game to go to another dealer…

and i was waiting for the g6 coupe to come out actually…

as long as its a GM DEALER they can get pontiacs

yea seriously, try to get the g6 , those are nice…if not then i say get a cobalt or malibu…even though the aveo is manual…egh…i dunno you might regret getting it later on…

get one of the others if you can for like a year, more or less then trade it in and get something you would actually like driving…its definitely not easy getting a new car…

goodluck!

if she is getting something for only a year, why in gods name would she get a more expensive something she doesnt want?

if you have to get something you dont want, get the cheapest one… then you have more loot in your pocket when it comes to getting the other car in a year.

logical/practial thinking > *

LOL…yea…u deff had some problems…so u know exactly how is feels…:lol:…stupid dealers…

and stupid phil phung…LOLOL

damn people driving M3s through garage doors

wtf is so bad about the aveo? you are acting like the cobalt is >>>>>>>>>>>> than the aveo. The way i see it is this, the aveo is a piece of shitand the cobalt is a piece of shit. the cobalt is just slightly less of a piece of shit as the aveo. its not like you are choosing between an M coupe and a 1985 cavalier.

id take the 85 cavy over a new Aveo or Cobalt

well it’s obvious you would take the 85 cavy over the M coupe