Well it's not a evo :(

Well like I said i was going to get a Evo but that didn’t work out as planned so i went to the chevy dealar and bought a 2006 Chevy Colbalt SS/SC just got it today. I really like the car and how it pulls the handling could get a little better but over all very nice car so anyone looking into buying one it’s well worth it :tup: maybe couple years i can get the evo lol

hey, not bad :slight_smile: congrats

post pics man

Congrats. Wierd that you went from and EVO to a Cobalt SS/SC tho. Have fun with it

what color…options…etc etc.?

congrats too

what color…options…etc etc.?

congrats too

evos r teh sux!

good choice anyhow, my buddy has one

good luck with the new car

maybe youll get that supra too

Cobalt SS’s are decent looking. I’m sure the performance can be had with a pulley change, filter, exhaust, and reflash.

did they let you test drive it before you bought it?
the dealership i went to said they dont allow test drives on the supercharged ones.
i gladly took my money elsewhere.

:tup: nice looking car

At least you didn’t get an Ion redline

oh…wait…nvmd. he did.

:stuck_out_tongue:

i was looking at an nsx once, but instead i bought a sunfire…atleast i didn’t buy a cavalier

I’m waiting for him to tell us, that he picked it up for super cheap, because the guy who was selling it, just moved out of the country and needed money really quick, and hes only put down half so far :lol:

shweet :tup:

edit: ill run u before u do mods

I drove one at Auto_X in a fun run… had nice power but didnt handle as well as i expected…Akvile’s TC handled better i though…nice buy though

doesnt she have springs?

drove it before the springs were put in when it was still alllllllll stock

i didnt have springs until mid season of autoX…

handles good being stock, even better now with springs…more suspension mods and other goodies will hopefully come next season :wink:

btw…contgrats on the car… :tup:
buying a new car is definitely fun…

me too :snky: :snky: sold my Teins…got somethign else in mind for STS haaa haa haaa

Eh, depends on how you look at it. He still got a sporty FI 4 banger version of an NA economy car. It’s just not AWD or as extreme of an upgrade.

Ah well, either way nice choice. Have fun. :tup: