Depew ice hockey sat nights

just look for the tuxedo jersey

haha

oh shit you were the one in th yellow jersey. ok. ya i was the goalie making saves.

LMAO!!! Not the one pouting right? Damn, I almost got close to scoring on ya with a re-direct infront but you are fucking stone cold. Sick glove, etc. Very good tending. What was the deal with the other guy?

BTW, if anyone needs a ride next week lemme know, the one dude said a couple guys aren’t going to be there and if that is the case there will be no sub’s which kinda sucks since im not in the shape I used to be.

Yeah, I know I sucked haha, I couldn’t connect on a one timer to save my life and kinda felt bad for the other goalie thats why I was doing all that stupid passing shit when I was on breakaways haha.

maybe in a few years when i have the cash and the time to relearn to ice skate i’ll be in. (i have not been on iceskates since i was like five)

[quote=“RedSoxDude19,post:23,topic:35781"”]

LMAO!!! Not the one pouting right? Damn, I almost got close to scoring on ya with a re-direct infront but you are fucking stone cold. Sick glove, etc. Very good tending. What was the deal with the other guy?

BTW, if anyone needs a ride next week lemme know, the one dude said a couple guys aren’t going to be there and if that is the case there will be no sub’s which kinda sucks since im not in the shape I used to be.

Yeah, I know I sucked haha, I couldn’t connect on a one timer to save my life and kinda felt bad for the other goalie thats why I was doing all that stupid passing shit when I was on breakaways haha.

[/quote]

na that dude whining is a mess, ive been trying to get rid of him for years! cool. come every week! More the merrier. Oh and next week bring yer beers on the ice and keep em cold! its the one really cool thing about depew always cold in there!

i got new skates and i need them to be broken in, so i might come out

cool. c you there! try and get there a tad early the ice has been ready to skate 10-15 minutes early lately.

i think ill be coming tomorrow. havent played with you guys since last yr. are you gonna be a little short tomorrow cus i think i might bring like 3 guys and my one friend is prolly gonna bring a couple?

I doubt I’ll be coming tomorrow, but I think after this week I’ll be good so I’ll prob start showing up after that

[quote=“Poose22,post:28,topic:35781"”]

i think ill be coming tomorrow. havent played with you guys since last yr. are you gonna be a little short tomorrow cus i think i might bring like 3 guys and my one friend is prolly gonna bring a couple?

[/quote]

ya bring a couple. the more the merrier! i want a consistent number of guys each week and not everyone can make it each and every week. I will be skating at a forward position most likely, sore groin + partial tear owns me. Goin out afterwards and gettin ripped FTW.

i might be down

cool. bring beers!!

Bring it!

ill be bringin some guys tonight

Fuck. I was going to be playing tonight but I just signed with the N.F.'s Predators of the Juv. league. I played last night and tomorrow night. Took a slapshot off the inside of my foot while the dumb fuck was literally 2 feet behind me. Yeah, that’s swollen. Then took a few slapshots off my gloves and my knuckles are swollen too. No, im not a goalie lol. Decked the fuck out of someone though, damn I missed f.contact hockey.

good showing tonight! FYI the old guy sieve that played net was just temporary, I played at a forward position for those who didnt notice. We will be back to normal next week!! Glad to have the new faces!!

yea that was fun, still getting the hang of ice hockey but i should be there more often now :stuck_out_tongue:

Bizzump.

i might come out one of these nights to check it out

i went last week (hadnt been in like a year). it was a good time, I enjoyed it.

wanted to go tonight, but I didn’t get done putting my header on and getting all new fluids in there until like 10:15