Depew ice hockey sat nights

Bump, tonight is the last skate for the season. 9 pm start! get there early, ice will be available about 830.

id love to go but i’ll be in toronto

where is the ice skating rink in depew? :S
I know the regular inline skate place across from blockbuster…

I’m in pa otherwise I would go

At the end of Gould road, across from the Hidden Shamrock off transit.

Bump, 1015 Tnite n every week.

i need to get in on this…

has the pace picked up at all from that first week?

Yes it has. More guys are startin to come back. last cpl weeks have been good.

bump, could use a few skaters, the more the merrier!

Jeeze I gotta get back on ice skates. I have been doing nothing but roller hockey the past 4 years.

these are saturdays at 1030pm? id be down to play. whats the cost

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

$10 … got it lol

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

$10 … got it lol

$10 … got it lol

Are you still looking for a couple guys? I wouldn’t mind playing if you need one.

the more the merrier! It starts at 1015

I realize this thread is really old, but I’m looking to get on the ice some more. Was wondering if this Depew skate was still happening? I’ve been hitting the skate & shoots at the Northtown Center off and on during the week. I see Holiday has an age 16+ skate but I’ve never been. If anyone knows of a quality skate please chime in. I play both goalie and forward, played D1 high school and college club. Would prefer to play net, but would be happy to skate out.

If you’re available mornings, I play in a Wednesday morning league at northtown. Lots of good talent. It’s about to start up…he has about 5 spots left. It’s $150 for 10 games including ref fees. Wednesday 7-8am

I don’t want to tell you about other skates because I play net and I don’t want you to steal my spots. Haha. If you start playing the ice will come. I play Wednesday AM, Fri am, sat am for 1.5 hours, sun am for 2 hours. I usually play once more as a sub for a team Sunday - Tuesday nights.

I’d love to play in a league, but my days off aren’t consistent week to week. In April I only have one Wednesday off. I hear you on the goalie thing. Some of these skates we’re lucky to have 12 skaters but 4 goalies will show up. :tdown:

I know the depew skate is still going on. Im not sure who to contact about it though. Ive only skated in it twice, but it has had a good turnout.

Sorry the skates are over at depew…