deroBNR32

My name is Daryl, some of you probably know me from GTRC.
I have a 1991 Skyline GTR, I’ve had it for about a year.
I’ll try to post some pics of it soon!

Glad to see a TO forum for Nissans!

welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

Whats up Daryl, so glad to see you here :smiley: .

I actually can’t get over how many of the GTRC guys registered from the link I posted. I honestly did’nt think it would be this many but it’s great.

cool, it’s nice to see everyone here!

BTW, a little more history about myself…

I was a member and webmaster for iapecc (Import Alliance) baseed out of Markham. iapecc is a Honda based crew, with some Mitsu, Hondas and Toyota as well.
I had a 1993 Accord SE Coupe with an H22a swap with LSD tranny. I often roamed Hwy 7 in Woodbridge late at night, so I may have met some of you guys there before! We were also a permanent fixture at 16th/Woodbine Timmies parking lot. Anyone remember the summer where the ENTIRE parking lot would be taken over? And one time the police raided it?

Anyway, when I moved to Japan in 2002 I sold my Accord and finally bought a 1991 Skyline GTR in Dec. 2005. I also have a 1995 Accord US Wagon, dumped with kit.

Also, I have a shop called JDM Speed Shop (http://www.jdmspeedshop.com) and I specialize in new and used Nissan parts, both Genuine Nissan and aftermarket. I also do Yahoo Auciton brokerage if anyone is interested.

Thats about it!