DESIGN contest: win some trash.

I’m posted up in the club right now so hopefully I don’t miss something.

anyways

I’m getting cut vinyl stickers done for my laptop, which is usually facing people when I play, on a stand. I have a white apple macbook 13.3" and I figure either getting dj.dstar or dj-dstar.com on the back of the thing. As you know the little apple in the middle lights up, so incorporating that wins extra points. maybe a “d*” or something over that would be fresh.

cliffs:
-dj-dstar.com or dj.dstar (I think .com might be too much to read?"
-13.3" white apple macbook

• extra points if you use the middle apple (can be two stickers seperate, probably the best look)

your goal is to make it as easy to read as possible - basically I want to just secure more branding because even with how many drops and shit I use with my name on em and what not people still come up to me shouyting over super loud music “what’s your name!@#$” and shit. so annoying. think marketing. I don’t reaaally want my name on my fucking computer but it has to happen…

ill buy you red bull/beer/a sticker to get cut if you win.

morning crew ttt

you should post up the exat dims of your laptop useable area. or a decent pic with a ruler on it to scale it.

the actual screen is:

11.2in Wide
7.04in Tall

i mean its the most popular laptop out, check a pic of it and you see pretty much what youre working with.

yeah, but if you want to have something really fucking ill, it will go around the light up apple and shit, you know?

https://www.shalgo.com/indexsecure.php

go to laptop mosiakit

fucking preview of the matrix 12. maybe i will get that and then just work around it. ehh, then again it looks like something a stereotypical mac user would rock. lol.