Detailed: Cossey's Porsche

haha yah no doubt… I doubt Il ever get a chance to drive one let alone own one. Man Id be ecstatic with a mildly modified supra. Il keep enjoying my hondas though. :thumbup

Lucky.

I’ve never even sat in a Ferrari, Lambo, Supra, or Porsche lol.

Another good job as usual Ryan

yo ryan can i get the poor mans detail.

Please don’t tell me those are holes in the bumper for the front plate…

I belive they are :cry:

Cossey seriously the car looks amazing, ryan you did a good job man!

Can’t wait to see the new kicks on this clean beast

as always, looks sick. nice work too ryan.

You have the wrong mindset. You are already failing in your head. You need to change your attitude, anything is possible with hard work.

Thanks dude.

Black car = no such thing as poor mans detail, but we will see! Maybe we will trade a clutch install for a detail. :thumbup

Thanks man.

Btw, I have about 8-9 hours in this car for those that were asking.

Ryan I’ll do your clutch install for a detail. The Cobra is a dirty pig. What’s it going in?

Dibs on suspension install for detail. Clutch is where I draw the line. :lol

lol clutches aren’t too bad. i’ve done enough of them on my back, one more couldn’t hurt!

Supra.

Fair enough, coilovers aren’t too far off on my list. What do you need detailed?

Word on the street is you do a lot of work on your back…

Race car. We’re talking really half assed here.

I completely agree, I just don’t see my self ever working a ridiculous amount to own sweet cars… especially when I will end up having other priorities like a house, family, friends, ect…

looks great. the poorboys stuff is excellent, and i have yet to hear a bad thing about them.

needs suspension though big time.

Isn’t there a lot of Vinyl on that car? :rofl

Work smart, not hard.

Need to put the work in though. Cant keep wishing for things to happen, do them.

Haha, thats my companies motto. I’ll just have to see how things work out in the future, I don’t really know what the fuck Im going to be doing with my life. Im getting a degree in Anthropology from Suny Albany but I know for a fact that I will not pursue higher education in that field. Fortunately my job now pays well and will always be a great fall back for the rest of my life in case something ever happened. So I just kinda gotta see what happens in the future.

Let me know what you need done & what you charge for a complete detail on black car. pm if you want or if you’re even interested.